Taste of Penasco

tortuga

Well Known Member
I think that the Taste of Penasco and Iron Chef contest is this Saturday but there has been almost no advertising about it. I went to a potluck tonight with about 30 people, many of who live here full time, and no one new anything about it. Does anyone know when it happens and the schedule?

Last edited:

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
I wonder why Rosie hasn't been promoting it as in past years. In fact, I haven't seen much of her on here for a while.
Last post was in November. Last seen Dec 6th

playaperro

El Pirata

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
Agree, running the visitor assistant business does take up alot of time, I see she was mentioned in this article, http://www.tucsonsentinel.com/nationworld/report/042815_rocky_point_port/rocky-points-new-cruise-port-most-important-project-city/, Is she still on the radio?
I meant nothing derogatory towards Rosie at all. What I meant when I said "Kind of what I was thinking" is that she was probably sick of all the accusations and bashing. Lets not turn this into something else. All was asking is why she hadn't been on here talking it up.

PitiquitoRosy

Well Known Member
Hey guys, I appreciate the concern. Last year was a time of health issues, but I'm doing very well now. Busier than usual because we're smack in the middle of campaigning for a new mayor and governor. This year the election time was cut short by an entire month, so everything is speeded up. On the plus side, you'll have no booze issues for 4th of July since we're voting on June 7th.
P. S. Still doing the radio show, but new management keeps changing the time slot. Currently it's 2pm-4pm Saturdays.