Tessoro At Las Conchas

Hey Folks!!!

Just wanted to let you know that Tessoro At Las Conchas is selling 30 unfinished units (cash only) not from the developer but from another investor group that bought the units from the bank. almost finish unit is around the $285K with all the features and appliances (as is).

They have mexican title and are clean and clear of all lien and encumbrances.

(send me a message if you need info).

Yes, I am a sales persona but this is not a soliciting ad. If we start selling these units, more and more investors will come to finish or to start new proyects.

Let me know your toughts.

jerry

Last edited:

ben21

285k in cash can buy you a really nice (and finished) place on Sandy Beach. Why dive into that mess at Tesoro?

jerry

285k in cash can buy you a really nice (and finished) place on Sandy Beach. Why dive into that mess at Tesoro?
Ben what is going on there...what is this investors group...vulture fund or actual owners from the beginning

The only advantage with Tessoro is much fewer people to deal with and is more secluded compared to all the coops at SB.
The downside is all the unknown issues that could raise their ugly heads in the future.

I would prefer to be on the Las Conchas beach vs the crowded Sandy Beach area. If I was single and 25-30, the SB coops would be it.

I would like some information on the Tesorro Condos Abigail...do you know what the HOA fees are? And what size unit is this for $285?

jerry

Love this infomercial that came out in 2009 when bullshit could still fly like an osprey.....

Jerry,

Good records keeping, keeping the bool-sheeters at bay.

"I don't normally drink beer, but when I do it's Dos Equis" or something like that.......ref the narrator.

So this was what the man of the world did on the side.

The wailing rag head bitch really adds to the sack-o-chit promo. I'm totally in to the Coleman patio grill included with every purchase! The Ocher Sea Star on the rock, normally from the Pacific Coast and the tropical Coco Palms add to the puro bull-sheet of the sales pitch. The putting course was covered with a twenty foot dune as of last December.

Only two hundred eighty five thousand bucks? Hell, I'm gonna sign up for a full floor of em.

JJ

jerry

If I find out where Tim Mcvey hid that second rRyder truck I think I know where I would park it.....this was a pristine area despoiled by a second generation real estate carny barker...

marybna

I was a buyer at the Villages in Las Conchas that was never finished. But my house was never started. I have heard about the project that was bought out there and now is being finished. Basically that project was all enclosed so the structure was not exposed. It is my understanding that those structures that were not closed and were left open to elements(Like Harbor at Old Port) would have to be torn down. I would like to get my lot back. There was a ton of money put in Sandy Beach that finished other people condos and left the later buyers with nothing.

Maybe call up Ol'e Popeye...........

He used to be pretty good at dealing with the likes of Bluto and his Banditos.

Or, how about don't step into a fresh steaming pile of Caca del Toro to begin with!

Do these stories ever end?

JJ