Thank You from the Children of Rocky Point

Barb and I wanted to Thank Tyler for his generous donation and also for keeping the topic of the event on Valentines Day on top. We would also like to Thank Mark McMahon and Playa Inn Hotel for hosting the event.

We gave away some great Door Prizes from local bussiness' please visit their websites by clicking on the links below...

The top prize was from Rick Hammer owner of the boat CUATES and Jeff Nossek owner of ESCONDIDA Mini Resort who combined their donations of a private fishing charter and 2 nights stay at the resort (total value of $650.00 for this prize) won by Sandy Spain

Kayak Rocky Point ... Sun N' Fun Dive Shop ... Capones Pizza and Beer ... Sharkbite Bar & Grill ... Santanas Coffee ... Debbies Resturaunt ... Sr. Amigos Restaraunt ... Cameo Designs ... Aishah Sayed ... Gusepies Coffee Shop and the Rocky Point Times for their support and posting the article about the event

We did have people show up to the event that aren't members of the forum, but they did see and read the post on the forum and came to the event, and for that I am truly greatful to Tyler and Rocky Point Talk.

The event raised (an estimated) $600.00 in cash donations and school supplies, and on Monday (my birthday) some of our boating customers who couldn't make it to the event but wanted to contribute, donated about $300.00 in sports equipment for the schools. (coming soon... watch for the video of the happy faces on the children when we delivered the equipment to the school)

InkaRoads (Cameo Designs) donated a piece of his work which we will auction off and use the proceeds to buy more school supplies. Thanks Inka

So I'd like to say the event was a big success thanks to the generousity of people like you and those that visit the forum.

I will be updating the Adopt-A-Classroom of Rocky Point website soon with the outcome of the event.

Thanks again to all for your support, from Barb and I... but most of all Muchas Gracias from all the students.

All the best,
Mark a.k.a. Seadweller