Thank you!!!!!!!

trade

I would like to publicly say thank you very much to Matt (Penasco Pirate) what a blessing! also thanks to Dusti and Matts friends for allowing us to "steal" him for a while! Sorry to hear of your problems on the way home
If you need any work done I can assure you Matt known's his stuff and is very fast too! Matt you definitely impressed the locals!
I also want to thank Mark (Seedweller) he came to say hi and ended up working a good part of the morning thanks Mark! It is refreshing to see how many people are willing to step up and help others even in these tough times! And Rosie we are really grateful for the personal service! It was wonderful to meet you all! THANK YOU!! Harold y Kathy for La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida A.C.

Harold it was a pleasure to meet you and Kathy... and again Thank You for bringing down the wheelchair I just returned from delivering it, and the smile :grin: is back on Jose face...

The work that Harold and Kathy are doing is truly incredible... Thank You guys and I'm always here when you need a hand...

Last edited:
P

Penasco Pirate

Anytime...wish I could have finished! Hope things go well for the center this week.

It was a true pleasure to meet you both. I look forward to talking with Blanca in a couple of days when I'm done with the next issue...

B

bandicoot

I did all the work for Matt! He just stood there and gabbed:eek::twisted:

P

Penasco Pirate

You bet! I taught him everything he thinks he knows! ;)