~~~ THE BIG B-BOMB ~~~

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
It doesn't count if you don't post for a few days to prevent being banned, that's not fair.

Kenny

Hey Happy, what's the good news? :sunny: Whats shakin? How's it goin? What's up, anything you would like to share with us fish? :fish: :fish: :fish:
Here fishy,fishy :lol:

Kenny

S

Submarine

It's been downright boring around here, just like RP in the summer.

jerry

from Wikipedia

Medicinal

Asparagus rhizomes and root is used ethnomedically to treat urinary tract infections, as well as kidney and bladder stones.[citation needed] Asparagus is also believed to have aphrodisiac properties (this belief is at least partially due to the phallic shape of the shoots).

Ingestion of asparagus may bring on an attack of gout[9] in certain individuals due to the high level of purines.

Asparagus and urine

The effect of eating asparagus on the urine of some people has long been known. Marcel Proust claimed that asparagus "...transforms my chamber-pot into a flask of perfume." Certain constituents of asparagus are metabolized giving urine a distinctive smell due to various sulfur-containing degradation products, including various thiols, thioesters, and ammonia.[16] Derivatives of asparagusic acid are also found in urine. The speed of onset of urine smell has been estimated to occur within 15-30 minutes of ingestion.[17] It has been claimed that most people produce the odorous compounds after eating asparagus, but only about 40% of the population have the autosomal genes required to smell them.[18

Kenny

rockyptjoe said:
What did I miss....what did I miss....did Happy get into a pissin' contest with someone?
Nope, what you see is what was said. I think he must be allergic to
Asparagus. :mrgreen: Asparagus field before burn off. [attachment=0:263udque]Santo Tomas-083.jpg[/attachment:263udque]

Attachments

HAPPY said:
~~~ REAL CUTE ~~~

~~~ I AM REAL "HAPPY" TO SEE SOME OF MY GANG ON THIS SCENE ~~~

~~~ HOWEVER I MUST WARN MY "GANG MEMBERS" ~~~ THAT TO JOIN IN ON SOME OF THESE BEEFS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR ABILITY TO ACCESS THIS FORUM ~~~ VIA THE ~~~ B-BOMB ~~~

~~~ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y
Beef?....Beef?...."Where's the Beef???" :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

S

Submarine

Man I could go for some asparagus right now, but I only have brussel sprouts.

Kidney stones? Really? I need to up my intake then.

Hey, can we make a biofuel out of asparagus? Would our diesels smell like sulfur then? In 15 to 30 minutes?

F

FIESTAFROG

Got a funny story about asparagus. we took some friends to RP and they were newbies. We were drinking at the old Margarittavilla. A dirty lady with dirty asparagus came by to sell a bit for a buck and he bought it. It looked good but my buddy ate some without cooking it! Drunk hunger I guess. We ended up at the red cross. he was sick as a dog!