The Elephant in the Room...THE WALL

jerry

Things like that can turn out to be the most rewarding, keep you feeling young too! We have permanent guardianship of our 5 yr old granddaughter, have raised her since birth. Never saw that coming, just kinda happened, meant to be I guess. At age 64 I never thought I would be planning my life around a school schedule, soccer practice and games, swim lessons, and and. Very rewarding, so many priceless memories, so many more to come...unless it kills me. :) Just do it Jerry!
thanks....I really needed to hear that! Good going too!

dwig222

Same here. We raised a grandson from age 2. (he's 25 now) I would give anything to do it all over. We were more mature, had a few bucks, didn't care about partying. I would highly recommend it. The best word to describe it is FUN.

jerry

Nafta talks have taken a turn.Obrador and Trump find common ground on one part...Mex Mexi wages need to grow in auto factories "at the U.S.’ urging, Mexico looks likely to agree to an increase in the overall amount of North American-sourced content that must be included in each automobile, and will accept a requirement that a certain percentage of each car must be produced by workers earning at least $16 an hour, sources say. Mexico is also poised to accept mandates that a certain percentage of the steel, aluminum and plastic included in each vehicle is also sourced from a NAFTA country.