The Hippo may be for sale

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Well my son has decided that he may want to move back to the States for a while this winter and so I have an extra vehicle kicking around that I dont drive very often so if anybody is interested I may be persuaded to sell the Hippo. It is called a hippo because it lives in Mexico which every weekend has about a million Rhinos running around. This truck can and will go anywhere a rhino will for a whole lot less. It is a truck comprised of a 1970 Nissan Patrol front end, a 1988 Chevy Luv truck bed and a 1985 Chevy Blazer K5 running gear and frame. It looks awful but 4 wheels like the beast it is. It needs tlc, paint , tlc and lots of gas but other than that she is titled and registered in AZ as a spcon (special construction) so she is good to go, let me know

Hippo 2.jpgHippo 1.jpgHippo 3.jpgHippo 4.jpgHippo 5.jpg

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I just love Frankensteins!!!!! LOL! Is it in Mexico now? I hope to finally meet you this coming week. I'll get ahold of Mark....

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Russ, everytime I dial your mexican number it gives me the mesage "I have dialed it wrong" and it is the same number I got from your website, is it a cell that I have to use the 1 or 44 in front of it?
By the way your Hippostien sounds like a cool vehicle for RP!!

Last edited: