The ladies of Rocky Point...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Hey Chuck,
I think this is an example of "What happens in Mexico, stays in Mexico!" :eek3: :shock: :lol:

C

Carolina

I've jumped over from the RPF and am wondering ?? The 4 legged lady of Rocky Point show much more class then the 2 legged.

C

Carolina

Gee, I thought it was RockyPointTalk not HAPPYTalk. Sorry, you will have to put up with me.

J

Jamie75

SO you are telling me two girls making out with one butted up to some guys crotch while he is copping a feel is not whore like? I mean, if you wanna do this stuff at home, be my guest...but in public? Come on people you are going to judged upon.
My experience? lol I have had PLENTY of crazy experiences in my life but none of such that I put myself in a position for others to photograph me and post it for all to see.

I respect your opinion happy, all I ask is for you to respect mine. :sunny:

J

Jamie75

HAPPY said:
~~~ OR,OR WHERE WAS YOUR DAUGHTER LAST NITE, ~~~ OR WILL BE TONITE ~~~ MAKE SURE SHE TAKES HER PURSE ~~~ FULL OF GOODIES WITH HER ~~~ LIKE FOR THE JOHNS, ~~~ YOU KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT WHORES ~~~ TELL US ABOUT THE JOHNS ~~~

Unnecessary...............

F

FIESTAFROG

Please put all the "slutty" pictures on the forum below LOL. We'll call that the "smut rocky point forum" LOL :lol:

F

FIESTAFROG

We always love azbeachboys pics and rptjoe, those are awesome! Who is that?

A

azbeachboy

Fiestafrog,
You should already have some of my "best" pictures...Feel free to post them! all this talk over a PG rated picture. We really need a private password protected area....That way nobody gets their feathers in a rough.

F

FIESTAFROG

I'll do that on the other site. Password protect. Then folk who like the party pics can email for it and it wont be public to offend.

J

Jamie75

I said I was done, but I have to say one more thing. I AM NOT OFFENDED BY THE PHOTO!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I am shouting! I had NO problem with the picture...I was just making a comment. The picture we are speaking about is PG rated, I agree. I am in the plumbing industry and deal with some of the dirtiest of dirties. You would not believe the emails I receive and happily forward on. Sometimes these forums suck because people can not hear the inflection in your voice to tell if you are being sarcastic or what not.

B

BeachMom

Give Jamie a break! No harm... No foul. Really... get over it! :roll:

A

AZ Miguel

Sub, get the other forum back up and open the curtain. :mrgreen: