The Laguna Del Mar area

AZJD

Played golf on Saturday at Laguna for the 1st time. GREAT track with a ton of potential. The staff is fantastic as well. Love the area and it being so close to town but yet far enough away.

When do you think this area will be developed up enough? 5-10 years away?

What about real estate there? I was looking at the master plan picture and they have some pretty nice homesites. I was told homes were going to be around $220/sq ft.

rplarry

Played golf on Saturday at Laguna for the 1st time. GREAT track with a ton of potential. The staff is fantastic as well. Love the area and it being so close to town but yet far enough away.

When do you think this area will be developed up enough? 5-10 years away?

What about real estate there? I was looking at the master plan picture and they have some pretty nice homesites. I was told homes were going to be around $220/sq ft.
Got this in my inbox today. Looks like a good deal although I have no idea what the regular rates are or the vacancy. Anyway, here you go:

Up to 71% off a 4-night or 2-night stay with sunset dinner & bottle of wine for 2 at LAGUNA SHORES in Puerto Penasco

$308 value for $89!

DealChicken.com | Phoenix Deals | Phoenix Coupons

Let us know how that works out....especially the "fine print" that says you DON'T have to listen to a sales presentation!!!

AZJD

Let us know how that works out....especially the "fine print" that says you DON'T have to listen to a sales presentation!!!

If they offer a timeshare sales presentation, I'll just tell them that I work at McDonald's in Phoenix and can't afford to buy one. :)

AZJD

What was it like?
We are going to the Laguna Shores Resort in a few weeks on that DealChicken.com promo. Im sure it's fine. You cant complain for $69 for 3 days there.

I'm pretty familiar with the area anyways. I know how to take the dirt road from the golf course....along the power line poles...to sandy beach. I'm almost a local now. :)

AZJD

AZJD; we all would like a report on your trip.... : ):lobster:

You got it! I'm actually pretty excited for this trip to try out something new. I've stayed at the Mayan plenty of times. It's a great place but just way too far away from town. I usually stay at Sandy Beach most of the time.

The Laguna area seems like it will be really quiet and peaceful. It's far away from everything, but yet still close. You can take that dirt road along the power lines and it dumps you out at Wrecked at the Reef. Maybe 5 miles or so? All I know is it's not far.