The Last Crab Standing

MIRAMAR

Thanks Seadweller- love the music. I've seen more crabs this year than any other year- do you feel the same? Guess it's a good year to get the crabs!

Last edited:
Very true MIRAMAR this year is the first time I've seen fiddler crabs in Rocky Point in the 16 years we've lived here, and so far I've seen 3 different varieties of them in just 2 locations (La Pinta and Estero Marua)...

One bad thing though... while out at La Pinta last week we saw a panga unloading blue crabs and they are tiny compared to what we used to buy out in Cholla Bay... just another species being overfished...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Very true MIRAMAR this year is the first time I've seen fiddler crabs in Rocky Point in the 16 years we've lived here, and so far I've seen 3 different varieties of them in just 2 locations (La Pinta and Estero Marua)...

One bad thing though... while out at La Pinta last week we saw a panga unloading blue crabs and they are tiny compared to what we used to buy out in Cholla Bay... just another species being overfished...
That little guy, reminds me of you. The day that you whipped up on the blackbelt, down at the Bajada.