The Lighthouse

InkaRoads

cronopiador
yesterday at sunset we had a great dinner at The Lighthouse, I had the Mango and Habanero fish fillet, lenguado fillet, the plate was full of good food, steam vegetables, carrots, zuchini green and yellow, and rice, everybody ate all their food and their plates were pretty much clean when we were done, whhich makes believe that they also liked the food.
The service was very good and promt and the best part was the price for 4 and 2 drinks each was $66 plus tip

PS: the salsa was really good and the chips were different that what I am used to but they were good too, the best part was the view as we were eating outside overlooking Sandy Beach and Baja!! beautiful and the weather was better than perfect!!

Haven't been there in a while....parking up there was horrendous unless you got there early! Is it still owned by the same people? The owner had a jazz group that performed occasionally.....

AZ ROB

I have eaten there about 5 times now and food was always good as well as service and drinks. Our new spot for sunset it Mareblu up by the reef food is great and drinks are excellent as well as great prices for what we ordered. The cheese cake was way over the top as well.... The plus is you are feet from the water and you hear the waves crashing while eating.