The storm is coming tonight

IggyAZ

Just watching the weather and PP is going to be hit hard tonight.
Watch out for flash flooding folks.
Up her ein western Phoenix we will get it by 5AM Sunday morning from the south.
They have been predicting 4-5 inches.
Good luck

Just watching the weather and PP is going to be hit hard tonight.
Watch out for flash flooding folks.
Up her ein western Phoenix we will get it by 5AM Sunday morning from the south.
They have been predicting 4-5 inches.
Good luck
Another chicken little weather event

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I was hoping we'd see more than the few sprinkles we got here in Tempe. Oh well...

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I was in Tucson for the weekend and was sure I would come home to some damage from the wind/water. I was so happy to hear that it had fizzled out, no damage!

Landshark

I was in the White Mountains for the weekend. That's where the storm went! Mostly cloudy and raining on and off the whole time. High temp was in the 60's! Got 1 1/2" of rain in 2 days and it was raining when we left, all the way to Payson.

Roberto

No we did not get nailed, it was a disappointment for Penasco. I had hoped for enough rain to damper the dust but no luck. Last night there were huge cumulus formations blowing by to the SE but little wind and no rain here. Another beautiful night to visit on the Malecon as the temps were moderate. Lots of families showed up.

IMG_0013.jpg
This was 6 am Wed morning. It was raining but not hitting the ground. HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rick
Cholla bay

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
The storm came LAST night for us... finally... and it was a doozy! Huge dust wall, 65 mph winds, rain, hail, lightning. We lost power for several hours. This morning, there are trees snapped and uprooted everywhere here in Tempe. What a mess!

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
The storm came LAST night for us... finally... and it was a doozy! Huge dust wall, 65 mph winds, rain, hail, lightning. We lost power for several hours. This morning, there are trees snapped and uprooted everywhere here in Tempe. What a mess!
YUP . . . our neighborhood looks like a battle zone!