The thirsty parrot

A

AZ Miguel

I'm very picky when it comes to my food. I had eggs at Costa Brava before the big bang, they could have used some more of that propane that BLEVE'd because the egg whites were runny :(
I have found the best food in Rock Point comes from my kitchen. Don't ask my why but it's the only place that gets it right every time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Never had breakfast there, only lunch and dinner. Never, not once in 20 years did I get a less than superb meal. I really miss the chips with the red sauce and grated cheese on them..........Does anybody know if anyone else serves them that way in PP?

I don't remember the red sauce & cheese chips at the Costa Brava, but Maria Bonita serves a marinara-like red sauce with grated cheese over their chips. You just have to order food & they bring it.

If I get bad food I never complain to the waitress. Generally I will ask for the owner or manager. When I see them I explain the problem and wait to see what they offer to do. If they don’t seem to care I will certainly not go back and tell my friends about the incident and owners response. If I am taken care of and satisfied I also tell my friends.
Depending on the incident I still may not go back. I have been known to walk directly, with my plate in hand, to the kitchen and confront the chef. This would be for cold or poorly prepared food. If the food is cold I MAKE them touch it as proof. That really riles them.