The Trumper that threatened Las Palmas HOA

ben21

That's insane. Incidentally I've heard Las Palmas is one of the better HOA's down there... Such a bizarre story.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
What's more amazing to me is that people will vote for this idiot.

"I killed my mommy... and sis...but it was self-defense."

(Saw this story in the paper. Wow. Just wow!)

ben21

What's more amazing to me is that people will vote for this idiot.

"I killed my mommy... and sis...but it was self-defense."

(Saw this story in the paper. Wow. Just wow!)
The reason for how the sister died was even crazier than the Mom. "I was ducking the shots my Mom was taking at me - all the while her rifle butted my sister in the head and caved in her skull."

What the hell were the cops doing back then? Must have been some sort of good ole boy thing...

The reason for how the sister died was even crazier than the Mom. "I was ducking the shots my Mom was taking at me - all the while her rifle butted my sister in the head and caved in her skull."

What the hell were the cops doing back then? Must have been some sort of good ole boy thing...
Barney Fife was the lead investigator.

jerry

He lost but received 46% of the R vote in the green valley district....way to go murderer loving geezers

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
He lost but received 46% of the R vote in the green valley district....way to go murderer loving geezers
Thanks, wondered about that. I don't see it as "murderer loving geezers" but more a case of absolutely uninformed voters that take zero time to do any research on the candidates. They look for a D or R and pull the lever accordingly, get their little "I Voted" sticker and go mindlessly on their way, having done their civic duty.

Would have been fun to stand outside a polling place there and queried some of the voters. "You know you just voted for a guy that murdered his mother and sister, right?" "WHAT????"