The way it was!!

Roberto

Spoke to some people today who purchased a building lot 8 or 9 years ago for $50K. Today they have no idea where the lot was located and are searching for it. If anyone has information post it here.

playaperro

El Pirata
You know how these people are, you don't fence it off they take it and will worry about the title when a buddy kicks in. Y a se fue el gringo y sepa que le pasa!

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Hey playa, Grijalva won again and is paying 10 years of property taxes, with a ton of land, on the road to Encanto. .This should be the end of his problem..

courtesy of carnac

mis2810

Hey playa, Grijalva won again and is paying 10 years of property taxes, with a ton of land, on the road to Encanto. .This should be the end of his problem..

courtesy of carnac
What do you mean they won again, in court? What does that mean for the Playa Azul development?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
That was the beginning of the end for North Beach, I was talking to a guy at Coffee Point, he mentioned work had stopped at Playa Azul, because of a bad title.. I doubt it was a bad title, I think Grijalva got tired of being lied to and that was that..

courtesy of carnac

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I wasn't privy to any of that, not sure who sold what.. Reynaldo Grijalva came over to see us Sunday and talked a little about finally getting the property back..But I will ask him about Playa Azul..

courtesy of carnac