Therapy in Puerto Penasco

Old55

Have you researched Ibogaine therapy? Discovered by Howard Lotsof. They have clinics in various countries where it is legal. including Mexico and Canada. An absolute game changer. Pm me if I can help.
. Kratom really helped a friend but ended up getting another person I know quasi addicted to it…

We have a daughter in a bad addiction. Have heard of ketamine therapy in a clinical setting. Anything like this here? Tia
Good luck, very tough family issue to work through. One day at A time, breathe in, breathe out, take care of yourselves also,

Old55

Good luck, very tough family issue to work through. One day at A time, breathe in, breathe out, take care of yourselves also,
When we used to rent houses at Miramar with large extended family groups it seemed someone in our group or a neighbors family group would always slip and months or years of sobriety would be gone. Old relationships that included a lot of drinking and alcohol within reach were the recipe for a rough weekend…embarrassment , danger and the inability to stop followed ….