There is no Shrimp Festival in October. Hope you'll come down anyway.

Hey folks, I said on the radio a few weeks ago that I wasn't convinced there'd be a Shrimp Fest in October. Turns out I was right. I know there are tons of emails and publications out there saying October 8th. Even Russ announced it on the Ramblings. Nevertheless, there will be no Shrimp Festival. I hope you guys will make the trip anyway, but I don't want you to come all that way only to be disappointed.

Esperanza

We're coming anyway! :woo: We've been gone way too long.....2 1/2 months without my PP fix :-( If all goes well, we'll be there on Thurs! :woo:

bailey

Thanks.....I heard that they were closed too. What happened to the Shrimp Festival....we were looking forward to it.

Still heading down! Sure I can manage to still find a place with a shrimp or two ; ) Thank you for letting us know.

We're coming anyway! :woo: We've been gone way too long.....2 1/2 months without my PP fix :-( If all goes well, we'll be there on Thurs! :woo:
If you get in by about 6pm, you'll be in time to catch the Mark Mulligan preview show at Latitude 31 from 6pm-9pm!

For those of you down the following weekend (15th), there is also a lot going on....Thunder on the Beach, Palooza concert, and heard there was also a beach volleyball tournament at the resorts, although I don't have the specifics on that.

If you've never heard Mark Mulligan...check him out. He and Sam Rainwater performed a great acoustic show for the Cheeseburgers for Charity event a couple of weeks ago up in Litchfield Park (AZ).