They raise the price of some items in Puerto Peñasco

richwi

Well Known Member
Just as an FYI, the rising gas prices have nothing to do with the Keystone pipeline being closed. As noted above it was a myriad of other factors. This is not to voice a pro or con opinion about the pipeline, it just happens that the current rise in gas (oil) prices has nothing to do with that at this point.

ernesto

Well Known Member
Gasoline pricing has always been an enigma. It's compounded in Maricopa county by the ethanol mandate. It's a political football and a lot of money is at stake.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
You must forgive Joe, the corona meds and weed don't mix. Plus his Donald affixation. That will mess the rest of your mind up.
but yes your right its liters down there and to the North in Canada. I believe its $0.98 a liter and $3.63 a gallon.
Hey Rob, you moron! I did the math for her. Yes, we ALL know that it is LITERS in Mexico. My brain doesn't operate on how many liters to the mile I'm getting so I did the conversion for you. Fucking ingenue!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Again , under government control. Prove me wrong MJ
God, Steve you really are an idiot! and then you double down on being a PROUD IDIOT!!! What is wrong with you? 7 people told you what I told you which is factual information and you still can't get the misinformation out of your head.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
You must forgive Joe, the corona meds and weed don't mix. Plus his Donald affixation. That will mess the rest of your mind up.
but yes your right its liters down there and to the North in Canada. I believe its $0.98 a liter and $3.63 a gallon.
Rob, since you're so smart, how many liters in a gallon? Even your math sucks! .98 x 4 is not 3.63 Einstein!!!

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I always used 1 gallon = 3.875 liters when filling up the boat. Kept a handy cheat sheet in my wallet with how many liters = 25, 50, 75, 125 gallons. That is, provided the pumps aren't shorting you. Ran out of gas right at the mouth of the harbor one day due to short pumps. I should of had another 20 gallons left in reserve, but nope. Was able to limp in on one motor that had a trickle of gas left in the other tank.

Shortly after that, I said screw it and just made sure both tanks were full before launching. Problem is, with full tanks, she used to ride like a bloated whale until you burned off some of the extra fuel weight.

LOL @ Joe. Calm down.

Hobie Vern

Well Known Member
More like! Shut the F@#K up Joe! All you do is criticize people. They're entitled to their opinion. If you're so god damn smart, how the hell did you get into the shape your in? Not only that, you keep telling us about your stupidity. Crashed the Taco in the desert last night on the way to Cholla! Busted an axle acting like an idiot! You'll never learn will you?? And you call yourself a WINNER! You're a winner alright!

Maduro steve

Well Known Member
More like! Shut the F@#K up Joe! All you do is criticize people. They're entitled to their opinion. If you're so god damn smart, how the hell did you get into the shape your in? Not only that, you keep telling us about your stupidity. Crashed the Taco in the desert last night on the way to Cholla! Busted an axle acting like an idiot! You'll never learn will you?? And you call yourself a WINNER! You're a winner alright!
Right on brother. He does have a tendency to call people names , he has a lot of hate in him.

AZRob

Well Known Member
Hey Rob, you moron! I did the math for her. Yes, we ALL know that it is LITERS in Mexico. My brain doesn't operate on how many liters to the mile I'm getting so I did the conversion for you. Fucking ingenue!
Joe I think your over due for an intervention. Seek help for yourself before its to late.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
You're misremembering or misquoting not sure which it is. I've never crashed the Taco at night whatsoever in my life, so you're wrong. 0/1. Never busted my axle. I sheared off 6 lug studs and NEITHER event which you refer to, one of which never happened HAS ABOSLUTELY nothing to do with intelligence! I've met you! What is wrong with you?! I think you're referring to the episode I had where my girlfriend put my walker in the bed of my truck and not behind my seat. I decided to take the long way home back to BS. It had zero to do with intelligence I can assure you.

Obviously I can tell you're a pussy too. When you push the envelope it's natural that some things will happen. Failure of parts is natural in the off road industry and has zero to do with intelligence. I actually know you're an idiot for saying that. I'm more capable than you in a wheelchair! WTF is wrong with you?! Tell every CAN AM owner that broke THERE car that they are an idiot. LOL jesus christ. I can't believe I had to waste 12 minutes of my life like this.

I'll never learn???? Learn what? Be more specific. Learn to be a pussy like you? No, no I will never learn unfortunately. It's a lost cause. I like being free. That's what being liberal is about. Being a non conformist unlike you. Plus, I'm type A.

I call myself a winner?? I will give you $1,500 if you can find ONE QUOTE on this forum of me saying, "I'M A WINNER". I'm an intelligent person, not a winner. Trust me. I lose often. That's why I'm a realistic person and don't listen to bullshit. I think you're confusing me with Steve or Donald Drumpf.

Actually Vern. I suffer a lot of ups and downs. Currently I'm up and riding the wave until it breaks. The one thing. You can't keep me down. Nobody can.

The last thing I'll say to Vern (not real name). Is being critical a bad thing?

richwi

Well Known Member
I actually have been on this forum a long time. I used to post under another name (tndr_cpl) which was an old email address my wife and I used to use. It used to be that people was almost all supportive and I’d get lots of great info. Now it seems that some see this as a substitute for WWE or something. With Facebook etc out there full of nonsense and misinformation this forum could actually be a “safe” place for people to share useful thoughts and information. I suppose even at my age I can be a bit naive, but is there any chance we could stop the word wars and go back to being helpful and useful?

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I actually have been on this forum a long time. I used to post under another name (tndr_cpl) which was an old email address my wife and I used to use. It used to be that people was almost all supportive and I’d get lots of great info. Now it seems that some see this as a substitute for WWE or something. With Facebook etc out there full of nonsense and misinformation this forum could actually be a “safe” place for people to share useful thoughts and information. I suppose even at my age I can be a bit naive, but is there any chance we could stop the word wars and go back to being helpful and useful?
Unfortunately, this is how it starts. I will use this example from the last few days.

Girlfran writes, "Isn't that a liter?" in response to a comment I made a week ago about gas being near $4/gallon in Rocky Point.

AZRob Who's been an instigator as long as I have been apart of this forum took that comment as an opportunity to slight me.

AZRob responds, "You must forgive Joe, the corona meds and weed don't mix. Plus his Donald affixation. That will mess the rest of your mind up.
but yes your right its liters down there and to the North in Canada. I believe its $0.98 a liter and $3.63 a gallon. "

This is a prime example of what happens on this forum. You have antagonists and protagonists.

AZRob could have simply replied to the poster with: "No, you're right, it's liters but there's 4 liters in a gallon so Joe is giving you the cost equivalency in gallons.

However, because Rob is Rob. And Steve is Steve. They use these opportunities to start shit on this forum. I hadn't been on the forum for 3 or 4 days and sign on to see Rob bashing me because I was too high to know the difference between STANDARD UNITS AND METRIC UNITS. GTFOH!!!!

So now, because I can't let Rob step on me unchecked like that I have to respond. Generally with something flagrant so he knows I'm serious and then leave it alone. I respond in defense. Have you ever heard the saying DONT START NONE, WONT BE NONE?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then, apparently Vern wanted some too, so I gave him some. I will always make time to respond to someone directly. I don't know why Vern reacted to me like that, this is personal between me and Rob or me and Steve. What have I done to Vern directly? Nothing!

Again, if the children would STFU we pry wouldn't have this big of a problem. I think I can pull more examples out of my October snorkeling thread where Steve went onto a thread about snorkeling and made it about Donald Trump. If you can't understand that being a troll is flagrant instigation that's your problem. I'm not going to let Rob or whoever make a derogatory comment about me and not respond.

AZRob

Well Known Member
"AZRob could have simply replied to the poster with: "No, you're right, it's liters but there's 4 liters in a gallon so Joe is giving you the cost equivalency in gallons. "
That answer would of been false information. Last I checked 1 Gallons (US) = 3.78541178 Liters. Your .2146 liters off on your statement. FYI
I don't know if you noticed this about yourself Joe the older you get the more sour you get and defensive. You ever hear this before, Sticks and stone may break my bone and words will never hurt me.
Next time you read though here and read something you don't like, remember this phrase.
Also I can't be checked, your words or anyone else words don't hurt me, we are on a community forum and I expect this type of behavior.
Its freedom of speech in this country as for now. That will be ending soon.

Have a Happy Super Bowl Sunday to ALL. GO TAMPA BAY!!!