Thinking about a Puerto Penasco home remodel?

CHOOSING THE RIGHT REMODEL CONTRACTOR
You are about to embark on perhaps some major demolition and reconstruction of your largest asset. And, you are about to invite a contractor and his/her workers and trade partners into your home and daily routines for a while. Choosing a home remodeling contractor is not nearly as simple as picking the lowest bid for the job. The low bidder is usually just the apparent low bidder.
Here’s a good quote explaining why:
“QUALITY! There is hardly anything in the world that some men cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who consider price only are this man’s lawful prey. It’s unwise to pay too much, but it’s more unwise to pay too little. When you pay too much you lose a little money, that is all. When you pay too little, you sometimes lose everything, because the thing you bought was incapable of doing the thing you bought it to do. The common law of business balance prohibits paying a little and getting a lot — it can’t be done. If you deal with the lowest bidder, it’s well to add something for the risk you take. And if you do that, you will have enough to pay for something better.” John Ruskin, Economist

You get a house and it is one thing after another.."honey I don't like the shade of white the living room is painted" "Honey,maybe we need different ceiling fans" "Honey maybe we need a garage" blah blah blah...a tent on the beach,a cooler full of cold drinks and sandwiches and a 1963 Dodge 100 Town Wagon station wagons | Hemmings Blog: Classic and collectible cars and parts might be a better choice...all and all
Based on what you wrote I am getting a dog instead of a wife :)

Roberto

Based on what you wrote I am getting a dog instead of a wife :)
Well stop by Twin Dolphins and see Dee. She and her sister at Barb's Dog Rescue have about 50 now and I'm sure one will pick you out to be it's new owner. There's a really sweet red nose pit bull that was brought to Dee almost dead and has pretty much recovered health. She will be looking for a new home.

You get a house and it is one thing after another.."honey I don't like the shade of white the living room is painted" "Honey,maybe we need different ceiling fans" "Honey maybe we need a garage" blah blah blah...a tent on the beach,a cooler full of cold drinks and sandwiches and a 1963 Dodge 100 Town Wagon station wagons | Hemmings Blog: Classic and collectible cars and parts might be a better choice...all and all
Ok!.....you asked for it! You get a house and hubby whines "honey I don't like this TV, its too small we need a 52" flat screen so I can watch 8 football /baseball games at once" blah blah blah.....then "honey we don't have the NFL package-need to definetly have that too" blah blah blah.....and oh yeah "honey I need a new fishing boat with a gianormous motor to catch those ones that are getting away!" Whiners...who needs em. I'm getting a dog too! :grin: