Thinking of Harold...

For a lot of you out there that have met and know Harold Tuttle (a.k.a. trade here on the forum) if you can take just a moment and say a little prayer for him please...

Harold went in for surgery today... it is an elective surgery, but none the less it's still "a surgery"...

For those of you that don't know Harold... he is one of the most generous and caring people that I have ever met... Harold and his wife Kathy founded the community center La Esperanza Para Nueva Vida AC and they devote the mojority of their spare time helping the less fortunate here in Rocky Point...

My prayers are with ya big buddy...

Positive thoughts and good vibes comin' your way Harold. Mark, does this mean they won't be down the 14th?? I'm so looking forward to seeing them at the center on the 15th. On second thought..............nevermind, I know he'll be there!!!

Positive thoughts and good vibes comin' your way Harold. Mark, does this mean they won't be down the 14th?? I'm so looking forward to seeing them at the center on the 15th. On second thought..............nevermind, I know he'll be there!!!
I'm pretty sure Harold will try to be here but he won't be doing any of the work... we will still be doing food distribution at the community center...

We've tried calling both Harold and Kathy's phones and neither one are answering right now... will try again a little later...

Harold is recovering fine... he was running a fever so they are keeping him in the hospital (Mayo Clinic Scottsdale) until it has gone down...

Harold did ask us to Thank all of you for your comments and prayers...

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Whoa, better late than never! Harold, hope you are recovering quickly! Good job everyone on the prayers...they worked!!! Guess I need to check RPT out more often.

Could use a little more prayers for Harold... his fever hasn't come down yet and tonight his blood presure has shot up really high... Kathy is going to keep us updated on his condition and I will keep it posted here...

Thanks to all of you for keeping Harold in your thoughts and prayers...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Mark, mom's puttin' Harold in her prayer chain...and she's got a big one. She met him once, remember.... and was really impressed with him and Kathy and the Community Center. She went and told all her church friends about it and after they all got over their shock about her going to Mexico, they wanted to know all about it. They thought it was terrific....
I'm cryin' and prayin'........

Yes, I remember... I too, was really impressed the first time I met with him and he still impresses me everytime I see him... he's become quite a bit more than just a friend to Barb and I, he and Kathy are more like family to us...

He was just here at our house on Sunday with Kathy and then Blanca and Vero stopped by and we all let him know we would keep him in our thoughts...

Yes we talked to Harold and Kathy last night... His fever has gone down but his blood pressure is still up there, so they are keeping him in the Hospital for another day or two... in a way that is good because he can get plenty of rest and recooperate in the hospital, if he were at home I'm sure he'd be trying to work....