This Weekend????

dmcauley

:boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p :p :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :fish: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :boat: :fish:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
This weekend or bust! All signs are pointing to nice flat water for a change on Sat. with a little bump on Sunday. I'm "cautiously optimistic" at this point! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

A

azbeachboy

Last Saturday was calm with light wind. Sunday was rough with strong wind. The water was beautiful both days for swimming and no jellyfish.

May be no jelly but I bet the flat little stingers were there in spades. I think the stingray sting is the worst pain I have ever had including a gallbladder attack.

Don't Worry Be Happy
Bill

I just looked at bouy and they are showind a 0 flat sea on Sat. Keep your fingers crossed and talk to the big guy in the sky.

Bill

A

azbeachboy

The rays like to sting the condo crowd on Sandy Beach. Now on the Mirador side we have more rocks to keep them away. I didn't see one person get hit last weekend.

Just do the "sting ray shuffle" when you walk around in the shallow areas....have avoided being hit for about 25 years, even walking out at Cholla looking for sand dollars. (knock on wood!!! ;)

Hey I got that shuffle thing down pat. It only took once, I wear sneakers and do the shuffle.

Don't Worry Be Happy
Bill