Three major Arizona-Mexico border stations

Kenny

Don't tell please.

Hey Kenny....has your reading ability gone to pot with all that political discourse you've been having....:lol::lol:the article says that Lukeville is expanding to 5 lanes.....
I was disrupted, and with my political disabilities, that's all it took.:-D

I'll see what I can do about it..Don't tell :notworthy: please.

Last edited:
Maybe they're turned off to the Forum from all the right-left wing garbage????? Lately, I've been clicking on New Posts....and just click thru the Rants, and then read the other posts!!!!

Kenny

Joe I agree.
You both post over there, not as much as I do admittedly, but you are not above board yourselfs...Playa, you started a thread there yourself two day's ago bashing our president!!:shock: Maybe if playa and some of the others ( who invited him?) hadn't been cheering our troll on :stir: to come after Jerry and I? It's not really that hard to get past rant's and rave's, now is it?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
Kenny, you take it all so personal...at first, we were just glad to see another voice in the madness, then it got really insane. That's why we quit reading...we get enough of the silly arguments from all the media.

Kenny

Kenny, you take it all so personal...at first, we were just glad to see another voice in the madness, then it got really insane. That's why we quit reading...we get enough of the silly arguments from all the media.
You know what part I took personal that he posted, and for a good reason.

Last edited:

joester

2 salty dawgs
5 lanes - with 2 being reversable?
nice - when does construction start - day before Thanksgiving?

MIRAMAR

He said waits have been reduced to 2 hour waits currently- well that's because no one is going down there! When they say expansion to 5 lanes, I hope that doesn't include the 2 lanes they open up currently!

Kenny

It was always something else, as far as he was concerned. I admit, I shouldn't have baited him, but the way he come rushing in here looking for it,( what would that be, seething hatred?) he brought it on himself.

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
I have a lot of liberal friends, and I admittedly lean conservative, but my discussions with them are fun, educational and open all our minds a little more each time. I am more apt to listen to their opinions when I respect them. This has been just way too divisive. And like I said, divided we fall.

Kenny

I have a lot of liberal friends, and I admittedly lean conservative, but my discussions with them are fun, educational and open all our minds a little more each time. I am more apt to listen to their opinions when I respect them. This has been just way too divisive. And like I said, divided we fall.
You have to be open, nothings cut and dried... My liberal believes are mostly about social injustice, and unjust wars... I'm still not all that big on the co-ed dorms (some just 17) that I work in half my day at Yavapai community College, and I don't approve of the dorm directors shacking up in the apartments that are attached to the dorm's...Geeez, that's Conservative, I'd better stop, I have a image to uphold.:D

Last edited:

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
You have to be open, nothings cut and dried... My liberal believes are mostly about social injustice, and unjust wars... I'm still not all that big on the co-ed dorms that I work in half my day at Yavapai community College, and I don't approve of the dorm directors shacking up in the apartments that are attached to the dorm's...Geeez, that's Conservative, I'd better stop, I have a image to uphold.:D
:shock: