Tired

Oh Linda! I understand completely. I'm sending you all the hugs and support I can muster. I've really been struggling of late over my problem/lawsuit, so I understand. Let's just have faith that right will eventually win. Please hang in there. Lots of us are with you!

That really bites you guys.....................hang in there!! BTW, Rosie, it was soooo great to finally meet you..........just so sorry you both are having problems. Again, hang in there:smile:

Thanks All!!
Sometimes I need to hear words of encouragment and always need energy!!!!
This is a fight for my family and it gets tough sometimes...
L.

Rosie, wondering if your "suit" is Real estate related? Are you the plaintiff or defendant?
A law suit is the most horrifying attack some one can do on another, many do it to intimidate, or destroy another financially, there are no winners only losers at the end. Just check out Lagrimas attacks on anything he has attached him self to. (sounds like a nouveau riche)
My lawsuit is not real estate related, although the defendants own a real estate firm. I am the plaintiff. I can prove that they defrauded me of more than $100,000 while I was employed as general manager of their company. I have copies of two cancelled checks, signed by me. I was to have been repaid that money within 10 days and I've been trying to collect now for over 3 years. I waited a year before filing suit and sat down to negotiate as recently as one year ago when I was offered worthless land in exchange for the money owed me. My case is now on appeal in Hermosillo.

And last question, what do you know about Lic. Jorge Obed Leyva, Lawyer?
Was he a Notario by any chance? Did he work out of RP? Or was he just born there?
I did not know Lic. Leyva personally but understand he had baggage...obviously. Yes, he worked and lived here.