Today’s history lesson

YumaJames

The English invented mayonnaise. People from Mexico tried it and loved it so they ordered cases of it. The English loaded cases of Mayonaisse onto the Titanic and they were going to deliver them to Mexico after stopping in America. But unfortunately as we all know the Titanic sunk. And that is why until today Mexico celebrates Cinco de Mayo.

Robusto

The English invented mayonnaise. People from Mexico tried it and loved it so they ordered cases of it. The English loaded cases of Mayonaisse onto the Titanic and they were going to deliver them to Mexico after stopping in America. But unfortunately as we all know the Titanic sunk. And that is why until today Mexico celebrates Cinco de Mayo.
Hi James I recently saw you've helped out a few guys with some spots to dive and fish? I've been all over the reefs in close by the estuaries 2 miles out but ready to go deeper to with my boat I just finished restoring. Any advice and numbers would be awesome, I stay in Playa Bonita and come down every couple weeks for the last 8 years....