Top Mexican immigration official arrested for drugs

B

BeachMom

Here's your sign!!!!! :lol:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/ ... icial.html

Top Mexican immigration official arrested for drugs
Oct. 27, 2008 10:18 AM
Associated Press
WASHINGTON - A U.S. official says American law enforcement arrested a top Mexican immigration official for carrying about 77 kilograms of marijuana.

The U.S. official identified the Mexican official as Francisco Celaya-Carrillo. The official said he was stopped in Lukeville, Ariz. Sunday afternoon, as he was coming into the country in a pickup truck to do some shopping and said that a Customs and Border Protection officer inspected the vehicle and found marijuana in the gas tank and in the spare tire.

The U.S. official, who declined to be publicly identified because no formal announcement had been made, said that Celaya-Carrillo was in uniform and told the Customs officer he was coming to the United States to do some shopping.

A

AZ Miguel

When your country :usa: wont give you a stimulus check you have to create your own :mexico:

And their are those that said a border fence will never work. :idea:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
AZ Miguel said:
And their are those that said a border fence will never work. :idea:
Have not read the article but what good is a border fence if it has a bunch of big holes all along that even a car go thru it, and again as Costner said in his move: "if you build it, they will come" :eek3:
PS: usually when they want to go thru the fence they do not do it a few feet from the customs building, mainly they go to a far away area with no buildings around, although I have seen them in Nogales just a couple of inches from the custom agents, I wonder if they get paid to let them? hhhmmmmmmm

Maybe that was the reason for the backup at the border Sunday evening...took me 2 1/2 hours to get across from the Wendy's....

E

El Semental

Drat. I was hoping it was the guy from Penasco who required an $800 bribe to process my overdue FM3 last year.