Totoaba

InkaRoads

cronopiador
We all know it will not happen overnite, however if we start now it might happen for our grandkids to be able to run around and jump in any body of water they come across, I donno!! just a thought :eek3: my ~~uasu~~

B

bahiatrader

There's another problem with any kind of a long range program in Mexico. Since there's no incumbancy, every time there's a Federal election, the administration changes, and it's a whole new ball game. I was told that the roads were sometimes engineered to last only for the length of time that the current President was in office. That way, when the new president came into office, the road builders could begin on the road again... that is after the proper amount of money changed hands. Even though having no re-election might solve some problems, it may present others. I don't know if this is true, but it seemed like the roads in Tamaulipas and Vera Cruz were sure going to hell at the end of Carlos Salinas Gortali's administration. I don't know if this is true either, but I'm told his brother has large land holdings in Sonora. If anyone can correct me, please do.