TRAVEL ADVISORY FOR EASTER WEEKEND????? Channel 3 News HAHA

So I'm watching the 6 o'clock news on Channel 3. They show a story about how many Mexican national sex offenders were prevented from entering the US over the last year.
Then they lead into story of how Easter weekend is one of the busiest times at the border crossings and if you plan on going.........wait for it.........

“Make sure you bring all the proper documentation with you so you won't be delayed at the border”. That’s it!?!?!
I almost fell out of my chair. Less than a month ago it was "don’t go or you might be shot" HAHA Just wanted to share some laughs.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yeah, channel 3 isn't buying in to the media hysteria, Thank God! Anybody watch Channel 10 today? What is ole Rick saying?

mondone

Whitecaps
Yeah, channel 3 isn't buying in to the media hysteria, Thank God! Anybody watch Channel 10 today? What is ole Rick saying?
Ole Rick wasn't on today(probably spending Easter weekend on his boat in SD), but they did do a report from Sky Harbor about how Mexico is the #1 tourist destination for Americans with Cancun the top spot. Diane Ryan interviewed a few people there and all said they had no reservations about going to Mexico and 1 woman said Cancun and Rocky Point was her favorite places to go. Only "negative" was the weatherman filling in for Rick saying something about if you go to RP, you will see every curse word imaginable on the T-shirts for sale there.

Only "negative" was the weatherman filling in for Rick saying something about if you go to RP, you will see every curse word imaginable on the T-shirts for sale there.
HAHA ......Spend a day at your childs school and you'll "Hear" every curse word imaginable and maybe some new ones. Just sayin'........:grin: