Travel time to Phoenix Air Port

Roberto

Flight I want to take leaves at 10 AM. Think I can make it from Penasco to the gate if I cross at 6AM ?? Driving need to park.

If you are going on a weekend, maybe. On a weekday, no way. The traffic on the freeway that time of day is murder and 10am can't be done. Tried it once for an 11am flight and just barely made it.

ben21

With TSA precheck and somebody with you to hop in the HOV lane you'd have time for a drink or two at the airport bar. Without precheck and another person is dicey, but still doable if you drive somewhat fast and don't stop.

I'm a Holiday Inn guy too and picked the last friday in September as a reference for pricing- I've stayed at all 3 and and they are all solid. Kind of surprised that Crowne is the cheapest. Crowne has free parking and has connection to the SkyTran which makes it SUPER easy to get to your terminal. Holiday Inn on University used to have free parking but the last 2 times I stayed they have charged me- I want to say 20 bucks for up to 2 weeks. Definitely agree that crossing gate at 6am is WAY too risky- much better to stay over and not be stressed and running around like a madman in the morning...

Untitled.jpg

jerry

Flight I want to take leaves at 10 AM. Think I can make it from Penasco to the gate if I cross at 6AM ?? Driving need to park.
If you do succeed in Time Travel will you also stop the pigeon coops from ever existing....and that dam El friggin Homeport likewise