trip Reports

Bobajoba

Is there such thing as a group that meets somewhere near the Phoenix area and drives as a caravan to Rocky Point?

tequilatodd

Well Known Member
It crossed my mind and me and my GF said.........maybe we could leave early Sat and come home Sunday

marybna

Well Known Member
Interesting experience this week. We were taking Dave Dog to RP PET HOtel and suddenly our car overheated. We knew we had to get the Dog to a/c and then deal with the problem. No one was there who spoke English so I could not find where to take the car. A women came in to look at a rescue and I asked her if she spoke English and she diid. I told her our problem and she said she would call her husband. "He loves to help people" Juan showed up and took us to a garage on Freemont. They knew what needed to be done. Juan did not speak English either. He took us back to Bella. He had given the garage his phone number. About 2 hrs later he showed up, the car was fixed and Jack took him back to RP Pet so he could get his car and we could pick up the dog. He had spent his whole afternoon dealing with our problem and he did not want to take money. But Jack told him to give to his wife for her help. Would I be that helpful to a stranger that didn't speak my language?

El Gato

Well Known Member
That is what we always found in Penasco. Got a flat tire a year ago and before Bill could get out of the car a guy came across the road to help - didn't want money but we told him to get a cervesa after work.

sheep3mom

Well Known Member
We found exactly the same thing when we had a car 'adventure' last year. PP has the most amazing people I have ever met. Missing it very much right now and can't wait until October.