Tucson to Rocky Point, only direct Shuttle Service!!

Rocky Point Rides

Relax.....we're driving!!
Good morning everybody, I know most of you drive your own vehicle, however if in need, Rocky Point Rides offers the only direct shuttle service from Tucson to Rocky Point (3.5 to 4 hours trip, one way).
Our services include door to door pick-up and drop off, you can drink while we do the driving and relax in our comfortable 14 passenger van, we will take you to the Mayan Palace at no extra charge.
Prices will vary depending on the number of people in your group, however the minimum is 2 people at $190 per person round trip, but please do call us for family and student rates; one way trips are based on availability.
If you have any questions please contact us at (520) 207-0532 or e-mail at [email protected]

Last edited:

Rocky Point Rides

Good morning Mark, unfortunatelly I was not able to copy and paste your suggestion although I like it, I'll try later on!! before I had less than 5 posts and could not open the message and thought you were letting me know about the extra "s" Thanks any way!! will see you this weekend

Last edited:

Rocky Point Rides

Labor Day Weekend Special $100 round trip from Tucson to Rocky Point, leaving Saturday 4th and coming back on the 6th, seating is limited so call now 520-207-0532

InkaRoads

cronopiador
lets sit and discuss it with a bottle of tequila, it just might work in your advantage!! better be Corralejo Reposado

Rocky Point Rides

I am posting this is 'cause I keep getting calls for the shuttle and I am trying to closed all open ends left since I closed the service over a year and a half ago however we can still do business if you need some tiling or tile art, visit my website at http://artistictileandmetal.com/ I tried to upload some pictures but forum won't let me, sorry! :eek:

joester

2 salty dawgs
Eduardo -
was really great to see you and Alicia on the beach at PDO day after Thanksgiving!
have a great 2014 and we look forward to seeing you the next time!
mas tequila!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Eduardo -
was really great to see you and Alicia on the beach at PDO day after Thanksgiving!
have a great 2014 and we look forward to seeing you the next time!
mas tequila!
Joe, it was a wonderful time we had, Terry, Michelle, David all the others and Corralejo of course, tequila must be present in all occasions!!
I wish you and Terry the most prosperous 2014 and for all your plans to come a reality, hopefully will see more often at the beach!!! ;)