Upholstery in Rocky Point

Well the Sea Ray goes down to Franky's on Tuesday to get finished up Then the floor gets painted and sanded and the bait tank goes in. Time to hit the water. I think it will go to fresh water for the test run and to determine where to put the wash down scuppers on the transom. The bait well will have an output for raw water wash down.
Fall is coming and I will be ready!

Don't Worry Be Happy
Bill

Just thought some of you might be interested in the total cost.

The first trip I had the captain chairs and the three front cushions done This trip ill be the balance of the interior including the bow wall cushions, all of the cockpit area under the windshield. the back sides. the engine cover housing, rear cushions and the stern full wide cover. This is marine vinyl over padding as required. Total cost for all $ 1050.00. The only quote I got in Phoenix was $ 2500.00 plus.

Franky is no bicker on price and he does good work. I have a feeling that if anything goes wrong he will fix it.

Don't Worry Be Happy
Bill

Jim

Bill,
How does one get in touch with Franky? I have a chair that needs work. Thanks.

Most of the time there are only spanish speaking people there. They say they don't speake any english but if you have a little spanish you will do OK.
Franky Upholstery 01152-638-105-4285 His shop is on the S. E. corner of Sonora Blvd and Iturbibe.
Going into town you are going south on Blvd Benito Juarez. Shorty after the curve, couple of blocks,turn left on Calle Sonora, you will be going South. Go almost to the next main road, Blvd Josefa Ortiz De Dominguez. One block before it is Iturbibe. Tell him the guy with the Sea Ray sent you. My boat will be there until the 30th. He can usualy do the work in a couple of days but I did not have time to go back until then. Need help call me Cell 520-251-0656

Don't Worry Be Happy
Bill