vacation of a lifetime

kelly

I went to Rocky Point with my family from July 7th through the 21st and rented a house from FMI on the Miramar. We had the time of our lives, we snorkeled, swam and was even able to feed the fish right out of our hands. It was as if we were on a private beach! We saw sting rays and all kinds of fish and dolphins nearly every day. The beach house was beautiful and a perfect fit for us. We didn't feel as if we were in danger, everything was perfect! I can't wait to go back!! We ate at Gammas, not too impressed.I am a single woman with kids,havnt been in years nervous about the news reports. I took all 4 of my dogs we had no problems at any time.I can honestly say best vacation I have ever had. Going back in oct.

kelly

one problem we had was no trash pick up I guess the bills were not payed for any of the condos, no security any more either. beach dogs were great CoCo and NeNE,STILL MISSING THEM EVERYDAY.

jerry

Well Known Member
Kelly you should checkout Santo Tomas too.I love Mirramar but the dunes,the empty beaches and the produce make this a good rental area too.
Four dogs...way to go!!!!!!!! I have 3 and that's a handful

Esperanza

Well Known Member
Kelly, so glad you had a great time. We feel that way every time we are there. It is the say for us out at Playa Lopez....it's like a private beach! The surf rolls in, we swim & play in the water, the surf rolls out and we walk the beach with the dogs and play, play in the tide pools and chase the crabs, LOL. I think our doggies (3) love it as much as we do!