Valentines Day and Sock Hop at Latitude 31

migallon

I wanted to let everyone know that we are taking reservations for Valentines Dinner specials. We will be serving a Filet and Lobster Tail dinner with all the trimmings for $ 25.00 a plate. Also a 2 tail dinner for the same price and a filet mignon dinner with the trimmings for $ 16.00.If you are interested please contact me at 6383834311 for a reservation and to clarify your dinner selection.

We are also having a 50's sock hop and specials on Saturday the 27th of this month, February here at the Latitude 31. This is a charity event and should be lots of fun. For more info you can contact Cindy here at the restaurant or email us @[email protected] The email will work for Dinner reservations also. The specials are going fast so make you reservation NOW. We will be serving items off the regular menu also. Please friend us on Facebook @ LatitudeRockyPoint to see all of our events.

Mike

BeachyKeen

Well Known Member
I wanted to let everyone know that we are taking reservations for Valentines Dinner specials. We will be serving a Filet and Lobster Tail dinner with all the trimmings for $ 25.00 a plate. Also a 2 tail dinner for the same price and a filet mignon dinner with the trimmings for $ 16.00.If you are interested please contact me at 6383834311 for a reservation and to clarify your dinner selection.

We are also having a 50's sock hop and specials on Saturday the 27th of this month, February here at the Latitude 31. This is a charity event and should be lots of fun. For more info you can contact Cindy here at the restaurant or email us @[email protected] The email will work for Dinner reservations also. The specials are going fast so make you reservation NOW. We will be serving items off the regular menu also. Please friend us on Facebook @ LatitudeRockyPoint to see all of our events.

Mike
That Valentine's Dinner was awesome, it even included home made cake! Wish we could be there for the sock hop especially since it's a charity event