Vehicle x ray

ernesto

Went thru this morning at 10 am. No line. They were x raying every vehicle, playing with their new toy. I politely declined. I didn't get the banana radiation theory and the agent was pretty accomodating. Said my dog would be a problem if one of the agents drove my vehicle thru. I offered to remove the dog also as I don't want her to get the dose either, they were concerned she might bite them.. They waved me around the line of vehicles waiting to get their dose. All good. My pregnant daughter won't be getting the dose coming back next week either.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Went thru this morning at 10 am. No line. They were x raying every vehicle, playing with their new toy. I politely declined. I didn't get the banana radiation theory and the agent was pretty accomodating. Said my dog would be a problem if one of the agents drove my vehicle thru. I offered to remove the dog also as I don't want her to get the dose either, they were concerned she might bite them.. They waved me around the line of vehicles waiting to get their dose. All good. My pregnant daughter won't be getting the dose coming back next week either.
So how does that go when you decide to conscientiously object? Seems to come natural for me but denying an X-Ray entering the US when it's supposedly required is balsy... Every time I push back on an authority I get yelled at by the GF and the ensuing 30 miles of silent treatment.