waiting at the border

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Yesterady we got to the border at 4:02 and went thru at 5:30, if this is the way it is during summer imagine what is coming after September!!!!! I believe I might 've lost about 6 pounds while sitting only it was hot and humid!!!! :eek3:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
It was 6 and 8 for us but I'm a wuss. I wasted gas and ran my air the whole time! That was the last time I'm coming home on Sunday unless it's an emergency!

S

Submarine

Were all the lanes open?

Maybe it's the secondary checks for extra fuel.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Wow. August and January are typically the "deadest" months in Rocky Point. Hard to imagine a two hour wait! Guess I'll see if I experience the same this coming weekend. Hope not. Then again, I'm usually at the border before 9:00 a.m. on Sunday morning.

B

BienVida

It's been busier than I've seen it past years at this time. I think the economy, cost of air fare, etc is making people look for easier trips away from home.

Hit the border at 11am yesterday, one car in front of us.

J

JustGiveMeSol

I hit the border at 5:30pm on Monday...one car in front of me...one lane open.

I've seen fewer gringos down there this past summer then in previous years. Customs has been playing games the past few months....taking their sweet time checking people over. Maybe they need to beef up their budget/manpower for next year.