Wanted: Yoga on the beach!

Kenzie

Looking to hire a yoga instructor to come out to our beach and do a morning yoga session. I would appreciate any ideas of where to look!

DeniseAck

Well Known Member
Awesome idea! When you get an instructor, please post so maybe people can pay on a drop-in basis also.

Sarina

Excellent, we are going to start a yoga class next Wednesday at 11:00 AM. For our first session we will meet and do the class at the gym, Sport Center X.
The gym is located at Luis Encina and No-ReElection Blvd. Upstairs on the second floor. We will be discussing whether we want to do certain classes here or at a beach location as weather permits. The class is $4 or 12 for $36. Drop ins are welcome! Go to the Facebook page for more info.
https://www.facebook.com/PenascoFitnessCenter/posts/713000445416857

CJ*

I would totally be IN for a morning beach yoga!! Have a pal coming down March 27 who wants to yoga or Pilates. Perhaps we can look you guys up! Let me know if beach yoga materializes!!

Sarina

Yes to beach yoga! We decided today to move it outside, the gym was lousy. I can teach or Melissa who is a licensed PT. We are going to have a regularly scheduled class at 10:30 every Wednesday at the Playa Bonita RV Park beach out in front. If you want classes done in the mornings on ANY given day of the week, we can create them for you!!! Just call me and we will make arrangements. We can also use the beach in front of Esmeralda Resort which is very nice quiet beach and we would have access to the palapas, the showers and the bathrooms. Call me.
Sarina 602-999-9727 or Mexican number 638-386-9978

Sarina

I would totally be IN for a morning beach yoga!! Have a pal coming down March 27 who wants to yoga or Pilates. Perhaps we can look you guys up! Let me know if beach yoga materializes!!
Yes to beach yoga! We decided today to move it outside, the gym was lousy. I can teach or Melissa who is a licensed PT. We are going to have a regularly scheduled class at 10:30 every Wednesday at the Playa Bonita RV Park beach out in front. If you want classes done in the mornings on ANY given day of the week, we can create them for you!!! Just call me and we will make arrangements. We can also use the beach in front of Esmeralda Resort which is very nice quiet beach and we would have access to the palapas, the showers and the bathrooms. Call me.
Sarina 602-999-9727 or Mexican number 638-386-9978

CJ*

Sarina, thank you so much for the accomodation! My friend is coming in March 26th or 27th and staying until April 2nd. Can we make a date for Friday March 28th? It would be the 2 of us. I would say we are intermediate level - her maybe more current than me! But I have done lots of yoga. I will call you to confirm on the 27th for sure. But Esmeralda is closer for us as we are in Cholla. But Playa B. is fine too! If it works out, maybe we can do a few more sessions while she is here. I would love that. Let us know the charge so we can bring the dough! Thank you so very much!!!!!

Sarina

Sarina, thank you so much for the accomodation! My friend is coming in March 26th or 27th and staying until April 2nd. Can we make a date for Friday March 28th? It would be the 2 of us. I would say we are intermediate level - her maybe more current than me! But I have done lots of yoga. I will call you to confirm on the 27th for sure. But Esmeralda is closer for us as we are in Cholla. But Playa B. is fine too! If it works out, maybe we can do a few more sessions while she is here. I would love that. Let us know the charge so we can bring the dough! Thank you so very much!!!!!
Great, I look forward to it. We can use the beach at Esmeralda. I am busy from 8:30am to 10:30 am on Weekdays, so we can either do the yoga mid morning like 10:30 or we could be early birds and do a 7:30am (probably not my preference) OR we can do it over the weekend. Maybe we could even do a sunset yoga sometime during her visit. I will charge $7 per person for the class. Give me a buzz on the 27th when your friend arrives.

CJ*

Hey out there! We just coerced Sarina to come out to Tucson Beach and give us 3 girls a Yoga class. It was AWESOME! We got a little too close to the ocean edge so we will mind the tide better next time, but just wanted to say how awesome it was and how much we look forward to more Yoga on the beach! Thanks Sarina!!!!

CJ*

Tucson Beach is in Cholla Bay, out by Pelican pt. We would do another class Sunday if Sarina is willing. Maybe in front of Esmeralda this time closer to where she lives. If you are interested, message her, copy me. I have at least 2 of us.