We could use some help again...

Several times in the past few months I had asked for help to find transportation to bring wheelchairs down here to Rocky Point... and my requests were promptly answered... THANK YOU... THANK YOU...

Well... Uhm... here we go again... I have procured 30 walkers 4 of which are the bench type, 10 sets of crutches and 10 multi footed walking canes, they are all to be donated to help the people at the "Casa Hogar" and basicly anyone else that is in need of assistance with walking and exercising... we also have a couple boxes of various medical supplies and 5 of the hospital type porta pottys....

If anyone is coming down soon and has some extra space and could bring down part or all of these items we would greatly appreciate your help...

We would normally bring these items down on our monthly "Charity Bus Tours" but for this months tour we have decided to use the extra space on the bus to bring down parishable foods, and we can always use help bringing down loads of food (from 3 to 5 loads per week please contact me for more info if you would like to help out by bringing down a load of food)

A

azbeachboy

Mark,
Mom and Gene will be down this weekend with a truck load of food and clothes for you.

Chuck... I've said it before and I'll say it again your Mom and Gene are true Angels... can't wait to see them again...

We would normally bring these items down on our monthly "Charity Bus Tours" but for this months tour we have decided to use the extra space on the bus to bring down parishable foods, and we can always use help bringing down loads of food (from 3 to 5 loads per week please contact me for more info if you would like to help out by bringing down a load of food)
I really wasn't too clear on this... but a friend of ours has access to perishable foods like breads, meats and veggies, but is unable to transport them down on a regular basis... if you could help us by bringing a load of food, he would bring the food to you if you are in the Phoenix area... and then we would meet with you down here to collect the items...

Thanks for your attention on this matter... it's a saddening fact that we can obtain food to feed the hungry, but we have a major obstacle to overcome in getting the food down here to them...

Mark are any in Tucson? I could bring a few at a time or a bunch with the trailer

Thanks Ink... I immediately thought of you if the items were in Tucson, but they are in Phoenix... but now that I know you are willing to bring stuff down I will probably start canvassing the Tucson area for donations... Gracias Amigo

Ed, you should know better than to offer a hand to a guy who identifies with a shark picture...of course he'll take the arm too. Do you think Lannelle would maybe help with the delivery from Phx? Do you want to call her, or prefer if I do?

It was great to see you the other day. Stop by any time.

Mark, good job!

A

azbeachboy

Chuck... I've said it before and I'll say it again your Mom and Gene are true Angels... can't wait to see them again...
Thanks Mark! Mom told me tonight they have some furniture there also bringing down.

Ed, you should know better than to offer a hand to a guy who identifies with a shark picture...of course he'll take the arm too. Do you think Lannelle would maybe help with the delivery from Phx? Do you want to call her, or prefer if I do?

It was great to see you the other day. Stop by any time.

Mark, good job!
Thanks Rosy... Inks' arm is safe... I'm on a diet and exercising and only eating finger food right now...

P

Penasco Pirate

Mark, it's gonna be a bit before we get down again, The 'boat could haul anything you want to send down! I also have 2 hospital type wheelchairs for you.

Hey Mark,
We'll be coming down more often now that we have the trailer. We're in Tucson, so let me know if we can be of help. We probably won't be down in April, but we're planning two trips in May. Once again, you guys are awesome!!!!!!

Hey Bob... all of the items are in Sun Lakes off of Riggs Road and I-10... are you anywhere near there??? if you send me your phone number in a PM I will give you a call...

Hi Mark
Our main gal at Ednas office is on leave and not sure when she will be back. She had said she would be back last Monday but not here yet. After that we can set a time to come down and we can bring it all down.
If no one else steps up just keep me in mind. You know I will do all I can to help

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
My truck is usually 1/2 empty when I come down. I'd be glad to throw whatever I can in the back. Just not certain when I'll be back down, but probably within the next couple of weeks.