Weather Emergency!!!!!

jerry

It's killing temperatures today.By my ranch it's already 102 and may hit 106 (at 4500 ft.!) Hauling water up in the mountain passes is nasty work.Near 3 points it may hit 115 plus.So if you have time and are heading south of the border go toward Sasabee and drop some water,The politics can wait till a cooler time of year.

jerry

Border agents find body SW of Tucson
By Phil Villarreal
ARIZONA DAILY STAR
Tucson, Arizona | Published: 08.31.2009
advertisement

The body of a woman from Mexico City was found dead outside of Tucson Saturday, a U.S. Border Patrol spokesman said.
A ranch hand called the Border Patrol at 5 p.m. Saturday and reported the body near Arizona 286 near milepost 36. The Border Patrol handed over the remains to the Pima County Sheriff’s Department, said Border Patrol spokesman Mario Escalante.
“Folks are still being brought over by smugglers,” Escalante said, indicating the woman may have died from heat exhaustion. “A smuggler still needs to make money no mater the type of heat.” The Border Patrol declined to release the woman’s name at the request of

jerry

it is a bummer.I usually don't help too much but the newby border patrol recruits just sits in their trucks on the outskirts of town trapping the people (who are sometimes in bad shape) in the drainages that feed down from the mountains. So sometimes when it's really hot it's up to us. crap!!!! A national ID card would stop most of this and I could go back to being the selfish bastard I prefer to be.