We're home!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
What a great weekend! Got lots done, went to the beach, had a great potluck with 21 people, I think. Lots of yummy food! 4 hours door to door today. A funny story. We had just crossed and was using the bathroom at the gas station when an older couple with Idaho plates drove up and ask me if I lived there. I said no, but I have a place in PP. He said, we have been driving around this parking lot for 5 minutes and can't find the entrance to Mexico. I kind of gaped at him and then decided he was serious. He said all the lanes are blocked and there are stop signs everywhere......I pointed at the pylons and said drive in between the pylons. He said but there's a stop sign. I said yes, you stop and talk to the Americans and then drive to the Mexico side......LOL! He drove up to the pylons and stopped for a good 10 seconds then drove really slow..........He finally got in to Mexico. LOL! Great trip, great friends and great food! Oh, Chuck and Val, Bruce and Julie amd Louis and Joy, those orange lights we saw in the southern skies were a meteor shower. I just heard it on the news. And one last note, I went to Cedasa and got a lovely 2 and a half pound pot roast for 8 dollars. It was really good!

Last edited:

GV Jack

Snorin God
Dang...Wanted to go by to see the fluffy red head and the big red Wrangler and pfuutt they were gone. Saw your post after we got settled in.

Sorry LJ thought you were leaving today. We got in yesterday afternoon. Followed a caravan of RV's for about 20 miles going about
35 mph. Probably saved me from more visits to the PP PD. Also, they did real good works while here.

Maybe next visit in April.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
We did leave today. I thought you were coming over yesterday. I left you notes on my gate everytime I went out for something. Just got in at 4 today. We'll plan a same weekend trip in April. I'll post our adventures later on this afternoon......

GV Jack

Snorin God
We did leave today. I thought you were coming over yesterday. I left you notes on my gate everytime I went out for something. Just got in at 4 today. We'll plan a same weekend trip in April. I'll post our adventures later on this afternoon......
I am such a dumb old dog. I just saw the title of your post and never looked at the date. Iggy made a post to it which brought it up to the What's New deal and I ASSumed you left a day early on Monday. Making an assumption makes well you know what I mean. I should have not turned on the stupid computer and just headed over.

Anyway, Ross and a couple other guys are coming back on April 26th for our annual NFL Draft party. When you're a Cleveland fan it's the biggest days of the season.
We can work something out then and I promise to be more astute.

Sorry kiddo, my bad. See you in April.

IggyAZ

I am such a dumb old dog. I just saw the title of your post and never looked at the date. Iggy made a post to it which brought it up to the What's New deal and I ASSumed you left a day early on Monday. Making an assumption makes well you know what I mean. I should have not turned on the stupid computer and just headed over.

Anyway, Ross and a couple other guys are coming back on April 26th for our annual NFL Draft party. When you're a Cleveland fan it's the biggest days of the season.
We can work something out then and I promise to be more astute.

Sorry kiddo, my bad. See you in April.
I did write the message then looked at the post date. LOL