We've been Fogged

I remember many years ago camping at Playa Bonita (must have been Oct. or Nov.)....in the evening, the fog rolled in....there were a bunch of us having a big fire on the beach....

toetrx

How long did the fog last this morning? We left around 8:00 am and drove in it for about 15 miles toward Sonoyta.

Brad47

That fog was crazy, does that happen often and what causes it to occur ? I walked outside to load the truck at 8:30 and the humidity was the worst ever, my glasses fogged up and within 5 minutes I was drenched!

this was the second time this year that I've noticed it this far out where I live... the first time being back in January... when it reaches this far (3 1/2 miles from water) it must be pretty heavy... to reach "15 miles toward Sonoyta" as toetrx says, it must have been like pea soup...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
We used to sit on the sundeck at Smuggler's Cove and watch the fog roll in at night........Memories............:(:(

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Actually, it was rum, Bacardi Anejo to be exact, with Mexican bottled coke. My friend Bob, RIP, always called me Rummy Dum Dum.:grin: Ah, the bittersweet memories............:(

Ladyjeeper did you know Scott Castle? He had a trailer over by the boat ramp and he always had dive students from NAU... they did their dive classes on the ramp....

by the way I was just in the water in front of MiraMar today... beautiful day...

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yes, I knew him. We used to watch him and the students come and go from the ramp while we were on the sundeck. We lived up there. My space was right in the southwest corner of Miramar so we saw the boat ramp traffic all the time.

Playa, a Pink Johnson is a concoction of Chuck's, (Azbeachboy's) wife, Val. It's Crystal light and a bunch of different boozes all mixed together. I'll let Chuck tell you. They are deeeeelish! If you come to the Thanksgiving bash, you can have some. She makes blenderfulls!:grin:

A

azbeachboy

Playa,
Valerie uses five different flavors of rum and a little of this and that. Last year she used a little to much 100 bananas.
If you can come on over!