What a blow!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Try not to bring it up but I think that people should know who they are dealing with, Rockytjoe you asked me if Chari is angry? how about the rest of us that were going on the deal together?
What ever the deal is not the problem the problems is that after someone looking and finally finding the permanent spot for the trailer, one of the so called prospective partners (Rockyptjoe)turns around and rents the spot for himself without even given the person that spent month looking and waiting for the spot a chance to let it have it.
How funny since you (Rockyptjoe) missed the morning meeting you did not know that we were going to rent the spot either this weekend or the next and if for some odd reason it did not happen you could have got it just by waiting a couple of weeks, now you only look like Rockyptjerk instead!!!
And yes, in case you have not got it yet Chari is not the only angry person with your deal!!!! :x :x :evil: :evil: :evil:

What ever happen to HAPPY? is the big eye on the sky watching?

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ YOU BETCHA ~~~ INKA ~~~ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y ~~~ COME AND GET IT ~~~

Kenny

Gee, could that be the same rockypointjoe that's likes to deal with people "face to face", no way! :eek: Could that be the same Joe that broke bread with us that Saturday night, no way! :eek: Could that be the same Joe we waited for Sunday morning to go look at the trailer? NO WAY! :eek: Funny, he forgot to mention his good fortune to the rest of us all week isn't it? :roll:

P.S. well Chuck it looks like you have a new neighbor, watch your back!!

Kenny

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!

It's interesting to see that the subject of a PM I sent was put out on the Forum............

First, I did show up at the trailer at the agreed upon time....no vehicles were there, so I "assumed" that everyone had headed out to the Reef.......maybe I should have walked around looking for "a note" that was left supposedly telling me that you guys had gone to breakfast.....but I didn't, and I drove out to the Reef....and drove around the storage yard looking for you guys. Again, no one was there. Yes, I was a "potential partner" but I had not made a decision to be a partner.

Second, I've known about that space for a while.....as well as about several other available spaces at Playa d'Oro....both parks that Chari had considered......and I've considered moving to either of those for almost a year!

Last, I needed to make a decision about the "situation" at my park affecting my trailer.....and since I don't live down there to keep an eye on things, I needed to do so quickly.......I did that.....I wasn't going to wait around for a month or two while "partnerships" were finalized.

I did make sure that there were other spaces available to rent in San Rafael before I rented that space.....why did't I take one of them????? Why should I? There's no guarantee that the space would be available next week or next month, since they don't take reservations or deposits on permanent spaces (according to the owner).

So, I'm sorry that you're angry....and found it necessary to put the matter out on the forum.....

A

azbeachboy

I feel so sorry for you guy's. What a snake in the grass to steal your spot. My wife and I were in my trailer all morning and my truck never left. Rockypointjoe :evil: DIDN'T come by looking for you guys....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Wow, just WOW!!!!

Thank you all so much for your support! It has been a really hard year for me...so many losses. We don't know where Smuggler's Cove will rise again but we are not giving up. In view of what just happened, we will announce the new location after the money has been paid and the trailer is safely in the space. We'll have a great trailer warming!

Thank you all again.

Chari

F

FIESTAFROG

Me too, Tyler! Im trying to figure it out as I go, however. Sounds juicy!

azbeachboy said:
I feel so sorry for you guy's. What a snake in the grass to steal your spot. My wife and I were in my trailer all morning and my truck never left. Rockypointjoe :evil: DIDN'T come by looking for you guys....
AZbeachboy....I didn't come to your trailer (although I did come part way down the road to the park you were in...far eniough to see if the jeep was there....and it wasn't) I went to Playa d'Oro, where they were staying....the jeep was not there either, and I didn't see Inkaroads vehicle either.....and thank you for calling me a snake in the grass, particularly when you don't know all the "facts"!!!!!!

As for "stealing" a spot....I knew about the spot before Chari....and had thought about taking it by myself for some time! Didn't want to spend that much money....but circumstances at my old park made my mind up for me.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Geez, It seems like nobody can get along now days.

I think we need to start having official hug days.... we need more hugs.

tyler said:
I think I'm missing something here.....

:shock:
Yeah Tyler....something that was going on in the background and a message I had sent thru the PM....got elevated to the Forum! I guess I had to be reminded why I rarely post on Forums in general, only to answer people's questions and to try to help out! :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm the "bad guy" for taking an available spot at one of the rv parks that did not have a reservation or "hold" on it that "someone else" was interested in, when I needed to get out of my park......I didn't leave the spot for "someone else", in case they finally decided to take it at some future date!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Well, that's funny that Joe never mentioned knowing about that spot before I did to me. It's also funny that he said "in case" we decided to take it when we decided Sat. night at Chucks and even posted it on the forum. :roll:
Chuck knows all the facts. He was there.

You know guys.....if you had "decided to take the spot", you should have put the $$$ up. Real simple....problem solved.

I came down again a week later, and it was still available. Painfull as it was to my finances, I did put down the money.

I wanted a particular spot over a year ago at Playa d'Oro....then a bunch of the people who had been "evicted" from Elegante took up several of the choice spots along the street wall.....so I need to find someone to blame because I didn't act quickly enough.... :cry: :cry: :cry: Coulda, shoulda, woulda.....

What's the point????

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
rocky point trailer park stories... is it the same like apache junction trailer park stories where the crack head neighbor is fighting with the 16 year old mom of 4 who is dating a guy from prison but loves a guy in lot # 4 who is just got out of rehab.

sounds good though.

C

Carolina

dry heat said:
rocky point trailer park stories... is it the same like apache junction trailer park stories where the crack head neighbor is fighting with the 16 year old mom of 4 who is dating a guy from prison but loves a guy in lot # 4 who is just got out of rehab.

sounds good though.
I love it!!

Carolina

Kenny

rockyptjoe said:
azbeachboy said:
AZbeachboy....I didn't come to your trailer (although I did come part way down the road to the park you were in far eniough to see if the jeep was there....and it wasn't) I went to Playa d'Oro, where they were staying....the jeep was not there either[/color], and I didn't see Inkaroads vehicle either.....and thank you for calling me a snake in the grass, particularly when you don't know all the "facts"!!!!!!

As for "stealing" a spot....I knew about the spot before Chari....and had thought about taking it by myself for some time! Didn't want to spend that much money....but circumstances at my old park made my mind up for me.

If you were the stand up face to face guy you say you are, all this could have been avoided. If you had said to the Co that you were going to take it that weekend if they didn't, you wouldn't be making up these story's, would you?
It's very plain that you were not up front and face to your forum "friends" and the reason you weren't is simply because you were afraid they would have found a way that weekend to secure that spot and you were right, they would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.