What is 'The Point'

Jim

It is a restaurant at the malecon. Why are you scared to go in? I've not been too impressed with the food or prices but the view and just being out on the pier over the water is pretty cool.

A

azbeachboy

Two weeks ago we met some friends for dinner. I had garlic shrimp and only got four shrimps. Two drinks and two dinners was $40.00 + a tip.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I don't like the food either. Go to Portofinos. Their filete con asparagos is to die for!

Jeff

Whew! I thought you guys were talking about our secret swimming spot out by Las Conchas!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Down on the Malecon as you come down to make the left, it is on the right. There is a sign directing you into the parking lot.

On Fremont headed to Caborca. About 3 block befor the circle on the right if headed East. Also giant mugs of Indio beer.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Bill,
That link doesn't work either. Tyler has websites stickied at the top of the forum that we can use.
Chari

A

azbeachboy

The thing with Bryans is it looks and feels like any other sports bar in the states. The prime rib dinner does sound good...

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

We don't have prime rib but we can compete. The owners of Pulpo Loco have come in to take over the kitchen. I remember them from way back. Seafood is the specialty now. I had fresh seviche and tostados at La Pinta this afternoon and then a shrimp taco at the bar on the way home. Life is good.