Where you gonna run to?

S

Submarine

Right now I'm wondering at what point do we decide that Mexico cannot solve this problem so, once again, the U.S. Military will have to. Unfortunately, it certainly isn't going to happen with the current President.

jerry

Right now I'm wondering at what point do we decide that Mexico cannot solve this problem so, once again, the U.S. Military will have to. Unfortunately, it certainly isn't going to happen with the current President.
You are right Sub.Obama doesn't have guts to legalize drugs

Another war is a good idea too..the ones you cheer leaded from the sidelines have worked out great!

S

Submarine

Oh I'd be there if they'd take me and I agree I should have enlisted long ago. But, without going off on a tangent and getting us both in trouble, I disagree that the Afghan and Iraq wars have not been successful.

And I don't think legalizing drugs will make a difference. Even if they did, it would only be pot and I haven't seen any let up in the violence since CA basically did an end-run around federal drug laws a few years ago.

It's about time to go in and clean house. Maybe we can clear up that Gadsen purchase mess-up too.