Where's the Dog?

joester

2 salty dawgs
Not all of them were deported. Lady Jeeper sadly passed away, and I believe Pitiquito Rosy simply dropped out along with Lagrimas, Asprinkles, RB Moore, Inka Roads and others. I suspect some left because of the ridiculous political trash talk.

And if Happy never comes back, I'll be more than just OK with that.
I also miss reading posts from Seadweller, AZ BeachBoy, Woodspinner and more. We don't do any social media, we don't use FB and all that, just not interested - people who know us, know how to contact us.
Kenny - stay safe, stay healthy, and tight lines wherever you fish!

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I used to SEA Seadweller at the BooBar and Tekila bar doing his photography thing but that was a few years ago or more now. I basically stopped going out now at night. Too tired these days, parking and traffic has completely turned me off from wanting to go into the malecon at night. Wasn't AZBeachBoy the guy who had a bunch of polaroid photos of underage girls topless during Spring Break? I assume he's pry in jail now if he hasn't posted in a while.

playaperro

El Pirata
I used to SEA Seadweller at the BooBar and Tekila bar doing his photography thing but that was a few years ago or more now. I basically stopped going out now at night. Too tired these days, parking and traffic has completely turned me off from wanting to go into the malecon at night. Wasn't AZBeachBoy the guy who had a bunch of polaroid photos of underage girls topless during Spring Break? I assume he's pry in jail now if he hasn't posted in a while.
Actually Azbeachboy is out still going to Penasco living the bohemian lifestyle he lives nothing changed for him.
As for Dr. Roberto he's a really nice person likes wine/women/ beach very informative, ever been ripped off in Mexico he will set you straight with knowledge. Unlike others like real estate agents wanting the quick buck not all but most.
As for happy...
Todo bien MJ I hope si necesitas ayuda con estos gueys aqiu estoy no mas dices,