Which Condo Resort to Purchase?

playaperro

El Pirata
I think Mary own's at Bella and is looking to bail from there, I guess if I was a pigeon and could afford a coup I would flock at the bella.

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Interesting reading and lots of information.

We also would LOVE to buy a condo someday, although long-term leasing is what I am leaning towards. However, until the day comes when we can justify the cost of buying or long term leasing, as well as having the time to go there more often, we must continue to rent.:(
Personally, we like it out on Mirimar and the 1-bedroom at Encanto is the perfect floor plan for us. Perhaps when we win the lottery! ;)

I would not purchase at Bella. I am long term renter and am counting the days until I can get out of here. The complex is extremely noisy for several different reasons. It is close to the road so there is tons of road noise plus there are roads that run right through the complex going to the villas or driving past building B and D to get to the parking for the C building. Loud people up on their balconies until late in the evenings frequently! They decreased the security also. At one point the HOA removed all the lights in the walkways at the condo to save money, replaced the bulbs with styrofoam. We finally got light back two weeks ago,mthere was a big change in the HOA. The hot tub isn't hot everyday! I think they turn it off every few days. There is nothing more disappointing than going to relax in the hot tub in the evening and it to be no warmer than bath water! Also, the pools stay sandy! The shower are not near where you come up for the beach so most people just jump right in the pools!

It may be beautiful, but I would not recommend this place to anyone!

I have been considering buying a condo in Rocky Point for the past year. I was keyed into Las Palomas but have decided to not purchase there because they charge owners to have guests to stay in their own property. I would never pay to let my friends use my condo. I am going down this weekend and am going to look at units from other resorts. I was hoping maybe some of the condo owners here could give recommendations on what to look for and which resorts are the best value to buy. Thanks!
George contact me i have great opportunities for condos on Sandy Beach. http://www.mexicobeachdestinations.com

Is there anyone on this site that owns at Princessa? I used to stay there when they were building my Spa, which I sold. Stupid. I am thinking about buying at Princessa.
My friend Marie Alice has a unit there. If you are thinking of buying please contact me i have many great opportunities for you. Maria

I would not purchase at Bella. I am long term renter and am counting the days until I can get out of here. The complex is extremely noisy for several different reasons. It is close to the road so there is tons of road noise plus there are roads that run right through the complex going to the villas or driving past building B and D to get to the parking for the C building. Loud people up on their balconies until late in the evenings frequently! They decreased the security also. At one point the HOA removed all the lights in the walkways at the condo to save money, replaced the bulbs with styrofoam. We finally got light back two weeks ago,mthere was a big change in the HOA. The hot tub isn't hot everyday! I think they turn it off every few days. There is nothing more disappointing than going to relax in the hot tub in the evening and it to be no warmer than bath water! Also, the pools stay sandy! The shower are not near where you come up for the beach so most people just jump right in the pools!

It may be beautiful, but I would not recommend this place to anyone!
You may want to consider the Princesa Resort smaller resort and quiet resort. Let me know if you like to have additional information. Maria