Whine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I WANT TO COME DOWWWWWWWWWWWWN! I'M SO SICK OF BEING IN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!
THE WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIGGIN' ARGH!!!!!!!!:whine::whine::whine::whine:

I miss all of you.................Sniff, Sniff

Mentiras y Traición

Sonoran Goddess
:shock:I can't believe you still hurt from that surgery! Make them fix you!:shock: Now the truth...have you been following ALL the doc's directions?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
You're all heart Playa......Sniff! But, I have Anejo and Mexican bottled Cokes here! So neener, neener, neener...... But no limes, yuck!

I did not go 4 wheeling. I went to a quarterly board meeting. I just can't drive for more than an hour at a time.. They said it would hurt for 2 or 3 months while it heals up inside. My foot hurts and is numb because my nerves are regenerating after being deprived of blood for so long. They said that could take 3 or 4 months....

El Gato

Pray that you will heal much faster then the Doctors think. And can get down here and lay in the warm water (well, as soon as it does get warm) - that can do a lot of healing.

T

Tomcat

I can't believe your still in so much pain ?????? What did the doctor say ? is this normal and to be expected ? Any way I hope you heal up soon as spring is hopefully just around the corner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take care Chari.....
I WANT TO COME DOWWWWWWWWWWWWN! I'M SO SICK OF BEING IN PAIN!!!!!!!!!!
THE WEATHER IS BEAUTIFUL OUTSIDE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIGGIN' ARGH!!!!!!!!:whine::whine::whine::whine:

I miss all of you.................Sniff, Sniff

T

Tomcat

Ah OK I understand Chari... my shoulder is on the long heel and your foot/leg is the same..... ok you steer and I will work the gas pedal ahahahahahaha. All joking a side i hope you recovery soon !

You're all heart Playa......Sniff! But, I have Anejo and Mexican bottled Cokes here! So neener, neener, neener...... But no limes, yuck!

I did not go 4 wheeling. I went to a quarterly board meeting. I just can't drive for more than an hour at a time.. They said it would hurt for 2 or 3 months while it heals up inside. My foot hurts and is numb because my nerves are regenerating after being deprived of blood for so long. They said that could take 3 or 4 months....
Chari....I was just "suggesting" that the trip up north you took for your 4 wheel club meeting (board meeting???) so soon after the surgery might have aggravated the healing process....did you drive another vehicle than your jeep for the trip???

Hope you're up and about soon!!!! The weather is starting to get perfect for going down to Penasco.....

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Nope Joe, I took Li'l Missy. She's a handful on the pavement...... I never thought about driving a long distance might hurt........It's not aggravated, it is just going to take a while.......Rob offered to bring me down and I might take him up on that if I can borrow a car when I get there.......

Chari....I may be going down later in the month....so you could hitch a ride down with me too....I'm over on the west side...but not as far as Rob. I need a spring break "fix"!!! You need to get hold of Charmaine....see if you can get the key to her golf cart. It should have enough juice to get to the malecon. :coldone::twisted:

AZ ROB

Chari we are coming down in the next few weeks if you want you can have the whole back seat to relax and chill Promise not to "TOMAZIZE" you. You will make it home safely..

AZ ROB

Kidnap, Alcohol Induced Insanity, Town Tour, Maybe should have read "Tomasize" You do remember how you found him that lonely morning outside your trailer :roll:

T

Tomcat

Tomasized..... Hummmmmm Now it seems that event has its own name....LOL You might include that part of the town tour was in a PU truck that ignored every stop sign and seemed to had a stuck gas peddle problem ! Yeah Chari don't go for the tomasized tour ! What is that guys name Rob that drove me back to PDO RV park anyway ????? If you could call that driving !!! It seemed more like a practice run for the BAJA off road race.....
Kidnap, Alcohol Induced Insanity, Town Tour, Maybe should have read "Tomasize" You do remember how you found him that lonely morning outside your trailer :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:

AZ ROB

Tom once you left my condo you were on your own.. LOL I was just glad you made it back to the trailer in 1 pc. The driver was Bob not Rob...