~~~ WHINNERS & COMPLAINERS @ IT AGAIN ~~~

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ LOOKS LIKE ALL IS STILL WELL HERE IN THE WHINNER & COMPLAINER DEPT, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Nobody whined, nobody complained - I deleted your "Cinco De Mayo" post because it reeked of racism.

You *know* that kind of crap is *not* tolerated here and you also *know* it's one of my personal hot buttons. This ain't your first rodeo, cowboy. Buck up and follow the damned rules or get banned again. Your choice.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Stuart , ~~~ BABY, You must be kidding me, ~~~ Reeks of racism, give me a break, ~~~
That post was not about the ~~~ White Eyes, ~~~ it was about ~~~ MY ~~~ people, ~~~ & MY neighborhood ~~~ Mexican head to toe, ~~~ & proud of it, ~~~ of which I know you wish you were one, ~~~ But Stuart Baby, ~~~ thats not something you can acquire by eating @
La Curva, & walking out thinking you just ate Mex. food, & saying to yourself, ~~~ oh boy I'm now a Mexican, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~ oh man I can just see you now with a big smile on your face, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol: ~~~ I bet you even went out & bought you a Sombrero :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~ Nor can you catch what it takes @ the 51, SORRY, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ YOUR BEST FRIEND ~~~ "HAPPY",

~~~ PS if you want some REAL mex. food, come on down to Tucson,

~~~ By the way, I'm going to be fishing FULL time for the next 3-wks.
what YOU going to be doing, ~~~ think of me Baby, ~~~ AH HA,HA,HA, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'm perfectly content with who and what I am. It's called "self-actualization*" and something you should try to achieve in your schizophrenic* life.

Thanks for the offer, but if I want Mexican food, I don't need to go to Tucson. I can make a left out my front door and go a 1/2 block into Guadalupe and get all I want. Authentico.

When you go to the same place for over 25 years, the folks treat you like la familia. Such is the case with La Curva. It's certainly not the only place I eat by any means. I don't need to "feel Mexican" anymore than I need to "feel Gringo." But, I do enjoy "feeling a full belly" after a long day on the water.

As for the next 3 weeks - look for me on the water. Or at La Curva. I'll be down for several days. Starting Thursday, the wind and water look pretty crappy for the next week or so. Is that because you're going fishing? :fish: :fish: :fish:

*People that have reached self-actualization are characterized by certain behaviors. Common traits amongst people that have reached self-actualization are as follows:
  • They embrace reality and facts rather than denying truth.
    They are spontaneous.
    They are interested in solving problems.
    They are accepting of themselves and also others and lack prejudice.
*schizophrenia - A group of severe mental disorders in which a person has trouble telling the difference between real and unreal experiences, thinking logically, having normal emotional responses to others, and behaving normally in social situations. Symptoms include seeing, hearing, feeling things that are not there, having false ideas about what is taking place or who one is, nonsense speech, unusual behavior, lack of emotion and social withdrawal.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Oh my god, ~~~ problem solved, Stuart has just described what his
problem is , ~~~ he lays it out in detail rite here ~~~ last paragraph in BLUE, Thankyou for your prayers,
~~~ Yea I may see you out on water, ~~~ but for SURE NOT @ the TOMAIN POISON HOUSE,
aka ~~~ La Curva, ~~~ aka the casa de diarrhea, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
& BTW, It is good weather when I'm there, ~~~ :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y
~~~ I hope you fixed the LEAK you had in your boat, ~~~ I don't want to get a boater in destress call, ~~~ like the last time you took on water & were up to your ass in seaweed, ~~~
don't worry just call, 26 or 10 ~~~ I come & get you, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

S

Submarine

San Diego Bay! Tasty stuff. The only restaurant that got me to finally like guacamole. Now I can't get enough.

Howdy Happy!