Who is getting paid off

As with anything money talks. I have to wonder why just before Spring Break and Memorial day we hear of unsbstanciated problems on 8 and in Mexico. To me this rings of someone getting paid off by the Hotel people of Phoenix to try to keep people in Phoenix and spend their money here. The Media folks should have to wonder why this is a momentary thing at the holidays.
Puerto Penasco, Sonita and the Government of Mexico are making every effort to keep the American comming to visit and to spend their dollars. There is a no tollerance by the Government and Police forces to keep us safe while we are there. They know where the dollars come from and will do what is require to keep them comming. It is the US media that blows lies and rumors into public media. Why is this allowed? How is it controlled ?

Jeff

As with anything money talks. I have to wonder why just before Spring Break and Memorial day we hear of unsbstanciated problems on 8 and in Mexico. To me this rings of someone getting paid off by the Hotel people of Phoenix to try to keep people in Phoenix and spend their money here. The Media folks should have to wonder why this is a momentary thing at the holidays.
Puerto Penasco, Sonita and the Government of Mexico are making every effort to keep the American comming to visit and to spend their dollars. There is a no tollerance by the Government and Police forces to keep us safe while we are there. They know where the dollars come from and will do what is require to keep them comming. It is the US media that blows lies and rumors into public media. Why is this allowed? How is it controlled ?

I am beginning to believe you, Woody!