Why is our Border wide open ?

rplarry

Larry. I understand your point of view and whether or not I happen to agree with it is irrelevant since it’s your opinion. One thing really gets to me though is your “facts” and the “statistics” you quote. They don’t align with what the CBP publishes. When your numbers are so far off it undermines your whole argument

I see you mockingly ask CB if he only watches CNN etc but I am curious where you get your numbers from since it clearly isn’t from US government sources. This isn’t to say your points are or are not valid but you lose a ton of credibility when your “facts” are not facts
Give me a break , Mr Moderna vaccine expert. WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION?

Don’t be throwing rocks in glass houses when you’re freaking fake vaccine information causes you, as you quoted in your prior post, loses a ton of credibility when your facts are not facts.

I find it so funny, how the Sheeple, like yourself, ran out and touted, completely sold, and promoted the fake vaccine as if it were safe and effective , and there were zero true trials. YOU were/are a freaking trial, most vaccines take 7 to 10 years and you were a guinea pig in the trial yet you were touting it as if it was safe and effective. And it has been everything other than safe, and it had zero efficacy. Literally it has a negative efficacy. And they continue to lie.

Once multiple people, jabbed and boosted continued to get Covid, then they told the LIE that it would keep you from getting extreme Covid and being hospitalized. All the time they were lying and hiding completely affective and reliable therapies that really would keep people out of the hospital such as ivermectin and zinc and vitamin D, etc., etc., because if there was an effective treatment, they could not have pulled the “emergency use authorization” to promote the clot shot/vaccine/gene therapy, Pfizer and Moderna disaster. - bottom line, if there was a effective treatment or therapy for Covid, they would’ve not been able to produce a vaccine so quickly and have to use the emergency authorization act.

So if you trust your government on the fake gene therapy shot, then go ahead and trust the CBP statistics.

I get the numbers I have touted from both citizen journalists, who are part of counting the numbers, because our government does not want us to know how they are destroying our country by bringing so many illegals in, but it’s also by ex homeland security folks who have been down to the border, unlike our president and vice president, who literally won’t go down there because it’s so bad, and it’s numbers by sheriffs and experts and people who are trying to sound the alarm.

Keep trusting the government, and you will keep getting that masks work, ventilators will save you if you were hospitalized from Covid, our water is healthy to drink in metropolitan cities, that Bidennomics has our country in a healthy economic situation, that inflation is it going down, that electric vehicles are good for the environment and are cheap to own / operate, and that our beachfront cities will be overrun by rising tides, that polar bears are going extinct, that Biden actually got 81 million votes, and that Biden has a lifelong stuttering problem when he really has dementia and can barely walk or talk, and there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and that Ukraine is winning the war against Russia, and the billions of dollars we are sending Ukraine is being used for the purposes of running a war and it’s not being money laundered to Oligarchs and Zelenskyy, and I could go on and on, and on with about 1000 other examples, but it gets tiresome and old processing all the lies

Go ahead and believe there ARE NOT 10 to 14,000 illegals a month from 160 various countries, tons of MILITARY AGED MEN WITHOUT FAMILIES coming in, tons of Chinese nationals , tons of Middle Eastern men, tons of folks who are being marketed to, literally they are being marketed like it’s a big ad campaign to come to the open border United States of America, And cartels are making an estimated $20 billion a year on this open border policy we have.

Pull your heads out people, our country is being destroyed , and on purpose

Last edited:
Living well and on vacation, no fear here unlike rp Larry , I must have struck a nerve , wow .Dr. Peter McCullough chief of internal medicine at Bayler U now says more folks have died that have taken the vaccine than didn't. I have not taken the jab and never will and no masks. Our country in in the toilet, God help us .FJB!

richwi

Wait until we have the next terrorist attack here in the US OF A and it walked in across our border thanks to to this administration. It's going to happen .
Just so I under

Don’t be throwing rocks in glass houses when you’re freaking fake vaccine information causes you, as you quoted in your prior post, loses a ton of credibility when your facts are not facts.

I find it so funny, how the Sheeple, like yourself, ran out and touted, completely sold, and promoted the fake vaccine as if it were safe and effective , and there were zero true trials. YOU were/are a freaking trial, most vaccines take 7 to 10 years and you were a guinea pig in the trial yet you were touting it as if it was safe and effective. And it has been everything other than safe, and it had zero efficacy. Literally it has a negative efficacy. And they continue to lie.

Once multiple people, jabbed and boosted continued to get Covid, then they told the LIE that it would keep you from getting extreme Covid and being hospitalized. All the time they were lying and hiding completely affective and reliable therapies that really would keep people out of the hospital such as ivermectin and zinc and vitamin D, etc., etc., because if there was an effective treatment, they could not have pulled the “emergency use authorization” to promote the clot shot/vaccine/gene therapy, Pfizer and Moderna disaster. - bottom line, if there was a effective treatment or therapy for Covid, they would’ve not been able to produce a vaccine so quickly and have to use the emergency authorization act.

So if you trust your government on the fake gene therapy shot, then go ahead and trust the CBP statistics.

I get the numbers I have touted from both citizen journalists, who are part of counting the numbers, because our government does not want us to know how they are destroying our country by bringing so many illegals in, but it’s also by ex homeland security folks who have been down to the border, unlike our president and vice president, who literally won’t go down there because it’s so bad, and it’s numbers by sheriffs and experts and people who are trying to sound the alarm.

Keep trusting the government, and you will keep getting that masks work, ventilators will save you if you were hospitalized from Covid, our water is healthy to drink in metropolitan cities, that Bidennomics has our country in a healthy economic situation, that inflation is it going down, that electric vehicles are good for the environment and are cheap to own / operate, and that our beachfront cities will be overrun by rising tides, that polar bears are going extinct, that Biden actually got 81 million votes, and that Biden has a lifelong stuttering problem when he really has dementia and can barely walk or talk, and there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, and that Ukraine is winning the war against Russia, and the billions of dollars we are sending Ukraine is being used for the purposes of running a war and it’s not being money laundered to Oligarchs and Zelenskyy, and I could go on and on, and on with about 1000 other examples, but it gets tiresome and old processing all the lies

Go ahead and believe there ARE NOT 10 to 14,000 illegals a month from 160 various countries, tons of MILITARY AGED MEN WITHOUT FAMILIES coming in, tons of Chinese nationals , tons of Middle Eastern men, tons of folks who are being marketed to, literally they are being marketed like it’s a big ad campaign to come to the open border United States of America, And cartels are making an estimated $20 billion a year on this open border policy we have.

Well thank you for your source and I see now why you posted them. As I mentioned, I get my information on immigration from the CPB.

rplarry

Just so I under

Well thank you for your source and I see now why you posted them. As I mentioned, I get my information on immigration from the CPB.
that’s great. Enjoy your 7th booster “bought to you by Pfizer/Moderna” and your always truthful, accurate and consistent CDC

rplarry

Living well and on vacation, no fear here unlike rp Larry , I must have struck a nerve , wow .Dr. Peter McCullough chief of internal medicine at Bayler U now says more folks have died that have taken the vaccine than didn't. I have not taken the jab and never will and no masks. Our country in in the toilet, God help us .FJB!
could you elaborate as the what you meant, “unlike Larry … “ ??

joanC

It's too bad you need to see things only as black and white, with no gray areas. When you read and hear the New York news , a bit of scrutiny and discernment would be wise so you can identify the bias, agenda and motivation, if any.

You avoided the question: why is the US on this mission? Where's the benefit to America?

As well, you might enjoy reading history and learn how this land was Palestine for 2000 years until 1948.

Old55

Larry writes a book and it is a doozy l I cant stop laughing !

Old55

your ignorance and simple mindedness really doesn’t even deserve an answer. Please quit asking these idiotic questions because you don’t understand at all what has gone on in the Middle East for a gazillion years.

you are literally thinking like defending a rapist and telling young women to quit wearing short skirts, and if you quit wearing short skirts, you won’t be raped. That is how simple minded your question is. Your lack of understanding of the middle east situation is palpable.

It is mind blowing that your simplicity and ignorance could be asking questions like this as a grown adult.

Please quit Joan
Larry believes if all the Jews are killed ( thank you for your service Jews !) he and his creepy fundementalist christians will then rule their own planet after the Rapture. I plan on raiding his casa after he is risen and grab his guns and booze! They might come in handy in hell!

Old55

Whoa some ornery MOFO s in here lately. Lol.
[/QUOTE
Yep strange how doom and gloom focued some are . My friend is handling 3 closings this week !
Except this middle east flair up things are going pretty good !
Sad to say good news doesn't sell

150,000 New Jobs in October - The American Economy Keeps Chugging Along - I’ll be doing a longer write-up of all the encouraging economic news later this week, but for now a few things: 1) I’ve updated and expanded my page with core Hopium charts and graphs 2) be sure to read my new post on how we need to rethink the way we poll and look at the economy 3) a quick recap of all the good economic news we’ve had in recent weeks……

Old55

Thursday November 9th Bike Week begins.
A giant crowd is expected from prebookings.
I guess everyone doesnt believe the sky is falling !.

Yep strange how doom and gloom focued some are . My friend is handling 3 closings this week !
Except this middle east flair up things are going pretty good !
Sad to say good news doesn't sell

150,000 New Jobs in October - The American Economy Keeps Chugging Along - I’ll be doing a longer write-up of all the encouraging economic news later this week, but for now a few things: 1) I’ve updated and expanded my page with core Hopium charts and graphs 2) be sure to read my new post on how we need to rethink the way we poll and look at the economy 3) a quick recap of all the good economic news we’ve had in recent weeks……

I have a very substantial portfolio invested in the Dow Jones that is plugging along quite nicely. Now compared to my Canadian portfolio marginal growth so far this year.

I have a very substantial portfolio invested in the Dow Jones that is plugging along quite nicely. Now compared to my Canadian portfolio marginal growth so far this year.
According to old55 jb is doing a fantastic job of running the country from the beach , just look those so called numbers he's posting, how can this be ? No chicken little here , just being vigilant. keep your powder dry .

Old55

On the dark side of growth right by me for me ( which should cheer some up )
it looks like the Wind farm may happen sans these knuckleheads….

rplarry

It's too bad you need to see things only as black and white, with no gray areas. When you read and hear the New York news , a bit of scrutiny and discernment would be wise so you can identify the bias, agenda and motivation, if any.

You avoided the question: why is the US on this mission? Where's the benefit to America?

As well, you might enjoy reading history and learn how this land was Palestine for 2000 years until 1948.
prove it. You are incorrect