Why our forum is better than all the booster news

jerry

This just came to me and I was able amazingly to get to friends camping near the bullshit scammer Liberty Cove site before they headed back and ran into this.....the potential start of a narco battle for the Artisan Blue Shrimp monopoly.....this comes from a really good source...believe it or die. "Reports of operation of a group of people armed with assault rifles that have set up a roadblock in one of the rest areas located between Puerto Lobos and port liberty transported aboard a pickup ford lobo recent model... cab Black... are 5 subjects that are allegedly of criminal groups who are guardians of the coasts of caborca and apparently of pitiquito who are exploding the era of shrimp deshove female to complacency and complicity of authorities Of the 3 levels of government.

jerry

of course we all know if you run into this type of scene you need to turn the dome lights on,roll down the windows and keep hands in sight....they might lay you n the dirt but most likely not....

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
I'm fine by the boosters. Most of them never venture too far into the outback. Russ being the exception, but he's usually got a group of obviously tourists that pose no threat to anyone.

I remember my first trip down the new highway to Lobos. Really haven't gone much further down than that yet. Came across a flat stretch where all the brand new road signs had been flattened. Why is that, I wondered? Then it hit me... OHHH! It's so the narcos can land planes on this wonderful new paved airstrip the government just built for them in the middle of nowhere! Makes sense. We only passed one other vehicle going the other way the whole trip. And the Feds cratered the old dirt airstrip at Lobos so that it could not be used.

But Jerry is right. If you encounter some of these more unsavory types in your travels, your best option is going Colonel Klink... I see nothing, I know nothing... I'm just a stupid gringo.

playaperro

El Pirata
Tracking planes is very easy these days, with flightradar24 and a few others you can see where most planes are except military and such.

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
Tracking planes is very easy these days, with flightradar24 and a few others you can see where most planes are except military and such.
One would think so. Tell that to the two overloaded Cessnas that buzzed directly over me 50 ft. off the water, nose-to-tail (to appear as a single radar signature) out in the middle of the Sea of Cortez 40 miles out of San Carlos. :shrug:
While you would think they might be able to track them, the area is so remote they can be there and gone before anyone can get there to investigate. Viva Mexico!!

jerry

Reportan "topon" de las mafias que estan apoderadas de las Costas de Caborca...Desemboque...Puerto Lobos con fuerzas especiales del Supremo Gobierno...estamos buscando confirmar...!!!

Topon "report" of the mafias who are hosts of the coasts of caborca... culminating... Port Wolves with special forces of the supreme government... we are looking to confirm...!!!

So.....the above is from Caborca radio reporter.....heads up in Lobos etc. tonight